! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 183/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
antibacterial 24.08.18 - 09:58am

@ manszar - 23.08.18 - 04:44pm
everything you say is a lie yes.gif how you dont know this is quite worrying. you should let a grownup examine what you text before you press submit

Like I said, I can proof everything I say, can you * +

antibacterial 24.08.18 - 10:00am

@ manszar - 23.08.18 - 04:28pm
lol.gif well if you claim Palestine is actually israel then all Palestinians come from israel as they have lived in the area for generations yes.gif

If so, why do you want to give the land of the Jews to this new nation ? They were only created in 1968. * +

manszar 27.08.18 - 05:29am

@ antibacterial - 24.08.18 - 09:56am
There is No state, only a flag. Name the borders. The Palestinian people is a creation of 1968

let me help you

https://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/asia/lgcolor/palestinianlinks.htm * +

manszar 27.08.18 - 05:30am

@ antibacterial - 24.08.18 - 09:58am
Like I said, I can proof everything I say, can you

you say you can, and you think you can, but you dont because you cant yes.gif * +

manszar 27.08.18 - 05:39am

@ antibacterial - 24.08.18 - 10:00am
If so, why do you want to give the land of the Jews to this new nation ? They were only created in 1968.

Palestinians have lived in Palestine for generations

450 BC: Herodotus, refereed to a district of Syria called Palestine

1150 BC a people recorded on a Egyptian temple called Peleset fought with Ramesses 3rd

800 BC: Adad-nirari III, Saba'a Stele: In the fifth year (of my official rule) I sat down solemnly on my royal throne and called up the country (for war). I ordered the numerous army of Assyria to march against Palestine (Pa-la--tu).

got from wiki * +

manszar 27.08.18 - 05:45am
30 BC: Tibullus, Tibullus and Sulpicia: The Poems: Why tell how the white dove sacred to the Syrians flies unharmed through the crowded cities of Palestine?

2 AD: Ovid, Ars Amatoria: the seventh-day feast that the Syrian of Palestine observes

8 AD: Ovid, Metamorphoses: (1) ...Dercetis of Babylon, who, as the Palestinians believe, changed to a fish, all covered with scales, and swims in a pool[64] and (2) There fell also Mendesian Celadon; Astreus, too, whose mother was a Palestinian, and his father unknown

from wiki

haven't had the chance to look to much into these, but i will * +

manszar 27.08.18 - 05:48am
40 AD: Philo of Alexandria, (1) Every Good Man is Free: Moreover Palestine and Syria too are not barren of exemplary wisdom and virtue, which countries no slight portion of that most populous nation of the Jews inhabits. There is a portion of those people called Essenes.;(2) On the Life of Moses: [Moses] conducted his people as a colony into Phoenicia, and into the Coele-Syria, and Palestine, which was at that time called the land of the Canaanites, the borders of which country were three days' journey distant from Egypt.;[68][69] (3) On Abraham: The country of the Sodomites was a district of the land of Canaan, which the Syrians afterwards called Palestine * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index