! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 182/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
antibacterial 21.08.18 - 01:49pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 17.08.18 - 02:21pm
pmpl.gif
This is how the sh*t started with the 1st idiot who invaded it:
''7 For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land a land with brooks, streams, and deep springs gushing out into the valleys and hills;
8 a land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey;
9 a land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; a land where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills.Deuteronomy 8:7-9''
Desert gypsies!
Later you've lost everything. Next, you have to thank Europe, especially England (unfortunately ) for having a country named Israel. Sad but true. Now there are protests against the occupation of palestine but all this could have been avoided, we're with Palestine but unfortunately it doesn't help much.

The only invaders were the Arabs.You are using verses from the Bible but you dont know the meaning thereof. You must start to read the history of Israel without making up storys. You cant blame Britain for the restoration of Israel. There is no occupation of Palestine. Palestine doesn't exist. You are correct, boycotting Israel or protests against Israel Will not change anything. Israel is there to stay. * +

antibacterial 21.08.18 - 01:55pm

@ manszar - 21.08.18 - 04:52am
lol.gif the cry of anti Semites has become useless because of fools like you who use it at every chance you get to mask the fact that you have lost all arguments.

No argument was lost. Everything I said canbe found in histor books. It is there to see for yourself. * +

manszar 23.08.18 - 04:28pm

@ antibacterial - 21.08.18 - 09:25am
Tell me where do the Palestinian people came from ? I dont play any race card .The Palestinians are not from Israel. Red some history books.

lol.gif well if you claim Palestine is actually israel then all Palestinians come from israel as they have lived in the area for generations yes.gif * +

manszar 23.08.18 - 04:37pm

@ antibacterial - 21.08.18 - 01:49pm
The only invaders were the Arabs.You are using verses from the Bible but you dont know the meaning thereof. You must start to read the history of Israel without making up storys. You cant blame Britain for the restoration of Israel. There is no occupation of Palestine. Palestine doesn't exist. You are correct, boycotting Israel or protests against Israel Will not change anything. Israel is there to stay.

Palestine does exist it has a flag and a people called Palestinians. it was declared a state in 1988 and more than half the world recognizes it, your denial does not change that fact. * +

manszar 23.08.18 - 04:44pm

@ antibacterial - 21.08.18 - 01:55pm
No argument was lost. Everything I said canbe found in histor books. It is there to see for yourself.

everything you say is a lie yes.gif how you dont know this is quite worrying. you should let a grownup examine what you text before you press submit * +

ogdenz 24.08.18 - 01:09am
lol.gif true! * +

antibacterial 24.08.18 - 09:56am

@ manszar - 23.08.18 - 04:37pm
Palestine does exist it has a flag and a people called Palestinians. it was declared a state in 1988 and more than half the world recognizes it, your denial does not change that fact.

There is No state, only a flag. Name the borders. The Palestinian people is a creation of 1968 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index