! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 18/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
alvar89 30.08.15 - 03:09pm

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 03:01pm
sure you did, I say you ego got the better of you. yes.gif

I said im a sinner under grace not a saint. But the scripture i provide is backed up by the Most Holy who has the right to point out what is right and what is wrong. The scripture provides who is right and wrong not me.You on the other hand are judging ppl here by your own means showing up a very self righteous position.Your beliefs are without any onther person backing you up have your own god and you alone know all truth you use to judge me. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 03:10pm

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 03:05pm
so are you just not brave enough to say it or is the holy ghost holding you back for some reason?

I could be miss interpreted. I believe in building bridges not burning them between me and ppl. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 03:15pm

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 02:47pm
lol.gif yes you did say god knew but you forget that you said if man would choose to betray if, the if implies god did not know if man would or not. just Classic hehe.gif

I dont know why you bother playing this word game instead of saying straight what you mean in the first place. I said God knew everything from start as He layed His plan from the beginning. He knows who will choose Him but is allways open for anyone in our sight because we dont have the list yet. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 03:20pm

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 03:03pm
I believe in a God not a holy ghost that dwells inside me making me out to be a god. the holy ghost is truly yours

Mine and all the others who believe the same that The Holy Spirit being one of the 3 persons of God revealing Himself to us. Me, you, muslims, hindus etc all have a different god with different personality and aspects then how can you say we all have one God? Some of us have many the polytheists. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 03:24pm
Or do you think all the otherswith there gods have there own truth and so do you except Christians who are the only ones living in a lie? Or perhaps you have a grudge against some other beliefs you can add to the list of liars lol.gif * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 03:26pm

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 03:00pm
the morals you pretentiously claim are so important to the hole scheme of things when really you shown as the charlatan you are when presented with those that do have morals

The morals i carry are from outside of me and are shared with many other brothers and sisters agreeing with me. Your morals seem to come from you alone. * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 07:20pm

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 02:51pm
and there you have it folks, the jews who god gave the old testament to with his great wisdom were blind to it ffs facepalm.gif this is about as desperate as it gets

John 12
39For this reason they could not believe, for Isaiah said again, 40HE HAS BLINDED THEIR EYES AND HE HARDENED THEIR HEART, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT SEE WITH THEIR EYES AND PERCEIVE WITH THEIR HEART, AND BE CONVERTED AND I HEAL THEM. 41These things Isaiah said because he saw His glory, and he spoke of Him. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index