! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ramadan... - Page 18/21

Subject: Ramadan...
« <> »
masood4u 13.07.15 - 12:49pm
Spirit of Taqwa The Quran says that fasting is meant to inculcate taqwa.Taqwa means to guard oneself. According to a hadith, Umar Faruq once asked a companion of the Prophet: What is taqwa? The companion asked him: Have you ever walked through a path which lies in the midst of th*rny bushes? When Umar replied that he had, thecompanion asked him what did he do then. Umar said: I rolled up my sleeves and went through the path with great care, so that I don't get pr*cked by thorns. Thecompanion s * +

masood4u 13.07.15 - 12:50pm
Tarawih Tarawih refers to extra prayers performed during Ramadan. Tarawih is topray tahajjud before time. Tahajjud is prayed beforefajr,so it can be prayed only individually.Tarawih is prayed before isha, so it can be done in congregation. Thespecialpurpose of tarawih is to listen to the Quran in prayer. In tarawih, a hafiz leads the prayer everyday during the month of Ramadan. Everyday he recites portions from the Quran in prayer. In this way towardsthe end of Ramadan, the entire Quran is comp * +

masood4u 13.07.15 - 12:52pm
Sunday Talk The Spirit of Ramzan June 21, 2015 According to the Quran, fasting in Ramadan has been prescribed for us so that we may inculcate the spirit of taqwa in ourselves. Taqwa means to protect oneself against evil. Abstaining from food and drink during Ramadan is in fact meant to inculcate in ourselves the spirit of abstaining from acts that are undesirable in the sight of God, such as negative thinking, hatred, dishonesty, violence, etc. In this way, Ramadan is a month for inculcating * +

masood4u 13.07.15 - 12:53pm
Don't forget to make dua just before u break your FAST! Once Moosa (AS) asked Allah Subhaana'O'Ta'ala: O Allah! You have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person? Allah Ta'ala replied, O!! Moosa during the last period I am going to send an Ummat, who will be the Ummat of Mohammed (SAW) with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the p * +

masood4u 13.07.15 - 12:54pm
This Is Beautiful.. Once Moosa (AS) asked Allah Subhaana'O'Ta'ala: O Allah! You have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person? Allah Ta'ala replied, O!! Moosa during the last period I am going to send an Ummat, who will be the Ummat of Mohammed (SAW) with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger will call out to me (in * +

masood4u 13.07.15 - 12:55pm
some mesages wer long due to which half mesage posted sry * +

masood4u 13.07.15 - 12:59pm
Walk humbly Talk politely Dress neatly Treat kindly Pray attentively Donate generously May ALLAH bless protect all of you * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-21
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index