! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 18/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
itstragik 22.09.14 - 09:39pm

@ propidol - 13.07.14 - 05:05pm
Was there also a second rebellion, the watchers?

hurray nephilim the watchers shadows demons ghosts aliens reptilian nagas anunnaki angels all same thing * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 09:46pm
wink.gif keeeep it up......smile.gif * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 09:49pm

@ itstragik - 22.09.14 - 09:39pm
hurray nephilim the watchers shadows demons ghosts aliens reptilian nagas anunnaki angels all same thing

oh where is that written about then. must admit i havent read much about the angels. more gone on angel legends i know of that have been passed down.

they sort of been written in history as many different entities chin.gif * +

itstragik 22.09.14 - 10:36pm
Many of the old texts are about reptilian gods modern accounts have similar themes to past u have many names for the hybrid bloodlines who place themselves in plain sight like the royal family but other entties exist in other demensions religion history science education just wants ingnorant sheep mesmorised by symbols colours n sound * +

0gypsy0 22.09.14 - 10:42pm

@ prismf - 22.09.14 - 09:37pm
lol at too late....for what exactly gypsy....do explain haha.

n u have been on my case for a long time hun. as i said.........not my neck. and hope u carry out that very real threat u made to harass me with in ur......err............unwanted concern of me.

you havent got the right hun. n i aint scared to get u fkn told either. ur bullying may scare others hun but errrrrr............not me

laugh3 * +

prismf 22.09.14 - 10:49pm
hmmm interesting that you should say about the other entities in other dimensions, as when i first started seeing loads of the black dense spirits, and a lot of them....i did start researching what they could be. also what is very strange,,,,,they appeared more at a place where a ouija seance was held many years ago and the opening was not closed.

that was done deliberately too apparently. and the place where it was done is very interesting in itself. it was a former morgue before it was pulled down and new buildings put where it was. and there is not very much written history about it. more word of mouth history from the old generation who remember it being there. * +

itstragik 22.09.14 - 11:04pm
i haven't really sussed out why some are able to see things others can't has all to do with this vibrational reality some can see other planes of existence what u would call pyschic maybe altered states of consciousness i really think we will be the generation to break the illusion though if people stop living in fear and change their ways to much hate n fear or people just go along to get along * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search