! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 179/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
antibacterial 13.08.18 - 02:53pm

@ manszar - 13.08.18 - 02:03pm
The word palestine comes from philistien its the same thing. You have no idea if any of those palestinians have blood of philistiens because you are simply a racist who thinks a arab born in Palestine cant be a palestinian.

Time to study some history. You really made yourself look stupid now. * +

antibacterial 13.08.18 - 02:56pm

@ manszar - 13.08.18 - 02:12pm
No i dont accept it because what your saying is bu//hit the west bank does not belong to israel at all. It is internationally recognized that the palestinian territories are occupied by israel and its settlements are illegal. Let me help you. Anybody born in Palestine is a palestinian. And those that have lived there for many generations are palestinians.

Gaza ore The so called West Bank ever belonged the the Arabs. You ceep on making yourself look stupid. Its a great thing to know history. * +

antibacterial 13.08.18 - 03:01pm

@ manszar - 13.08.18 - 02:22pm
Well if you dont know whats going on i think you should update on the situation yes.gif

I know exactly what is going on , Im not like you. * +

antibacterial 13.08.18 - 03:03pm

@ manszar - 13.08.18 - 02:23pm
Yes its strange i know but hamas dont like it when their soldiers get killed. They tend to retaliate when this happens

Then why do they ceep on attacking Israel. They will be eliminated every time. * +

antibacterial 14.08.18 - 06:53am

@ manszar - 13.08.18 - 02:23pm
Yes its strange i know but hamas dont like it when their soldiers get killed. They tend to retaliate when this happens

This is also one of your lies. They LOVE it. They will make up big storys about the dead terrorist and use it for propogand so that people like you and your friends can be misled.Families of Terrorists that are killed will receive thousands of dollars for the rest of their lives. * +

manszar 15.08.18 - 09:24am

@ antibacterial - 13.08.18 - 02:53pm
Time to study some history. You really made yourself look stupid now.

i actually dont think it is possible for me to look stupid debating you, maybe thats why i do it, you just have the ability to make any fool look good * +

manszar 15.08.18 - 09:25am

@ antibacterial - 13.08.18 - 02:56pm
Gaza ore The so called West Bank ever belonged the the Arabs. You ceep on making yourself look stupid. Its a great thing to know history.

again not possible * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum