! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 178/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
antibacterial 11.08.18 - 10:00pm

@ manszar - 11.08.18 - 04:48am
properly the same reason you dont mention the IDF actions that started it in the first place

Please follow the news on Israel and Palestine. It is clear you dont know what is going on. What news stations are you listening to ? Update on the situation * +

antibacterial 11.08.18 - 10:03pm

@ manszar - 11.08.18 - 04:47am
all israeli citizens must join the army at some point in their life. so in the eyes of hamas they are all soldiers. but the rockets were fired in retaliation for israel killing palestinians, go look at what caused it.

Tha Palestinians killed by the IDF was well known terrorists. They were even identified by Hamas. They even got special funerals. * +

manszar 13.08.18 - 02:03pm

@ antibacterial - 11.08.18 - 09:41pm
Please wake up and do your homework. Philistines were NOT Palestinians. They were NOT an Arab nation like the Palestinians. The Philistines had a much smaller peace of land.

The word palestine comes from philistien its the same thing. You have no idea if any of those palestinians have blood of philistiens because you are simply a racist who thinks a arab born in Palestine cant be a palestinian. * +

manszar 13.08.18 - 02:12pm

@ antibacterial - 11.08.18 - 09:52pm
Ok, I will except that, then except this and stop crying. In 1948 the Jewish people declared that peace of land as Israel. Then there was the Independence war, Israel won, that means it is now legally Israel. Till someone takes over it Will be called Israel. If isrr decides to take ove Garza again, that will also become Israel. I want to help you again, Canaan NEVER belonged to any Arab nation. Palestine and Canaan have noting in common.

No i dont accept it because what your saying is bu//hit the west bank does not belong to israel at all. It is internationally recognized that the palestinian territories are occupied by israel and its settlements are illegal. Let me help you. Anybody born in Palestine is a palestinian. And those that have lived there for many generations are palestinians. * +

manszar 13.08.18 - 02:20pm

@ antibacterial - 11.08.18 - 09:41pm
Please wake up and do your homework. Philistines were NOT Palestinians. They were NOT an Arab nation like the Palestinians. The Philistines had a much smaller peace of land.

Do your homework Europeans are not the jews of israel 2000 years ago. Those jews were said to be identical to Egyptians and given how long they spent in Egypt you can see why. * +

manszar 13.08.18 - 02:22pm

@ antibacterial - 11.08.18 - 10:00pm
Please follow the news on Israel and Palestine. It is clear you dont know what is going on. What news stations are you listening to ? Update on the situation

Well if you dont know whats going on i think you should update on the situation yes.gif * +

manszar 13.08.18 - 02:23pm

@ antibacterial - 11.08.18 - 10:03pm
Tha Palestinians killed by the IDF was well known terrorists. They were even identified by Hamas. They even got special funerals.

Yes its strange i know but hamas dont like it when their soldiers get killed. They tend to retaliate when this happens * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index