! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 174/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
manszar 22.07.18 - 05:04pm

@ antibacterial - 21.07.18 - 09:21pm
Dont choos parts of the meaning of the word, say everything.

You said i was wrong when i said zionists think they have a god given right to all the historic land of israel. So if im wrong like you claimed i was tell us all how i was wrong in saying they believe that. Or are you the blatant lier we all know you to be * +

antibacterial 31.07.18 - 07:53am

@ manszar - 22.07.18 - 05:04pm
You said i was wrong when i said zionists think they have a god given right to all the historic land of israel. So if im wrong like you claimed i was tell us all how i was wrong in saying they believe that. Or are you the blatant lier we all know you to be

You are STUPID. You are using the word Zionist in the wrong contexts. A Zionist is a person who believes that the Jewish people have a right to country of their own. That they have their own goverment and that they can make their own laws and rules, just as the US, Britain, China and Russia. Now remember the meaning of the word Zionist. Use the word correctly. Dont let someone who is not English tell you how to use your own language. * +

ogdenz 31.07.18 - 09:10pm
Are you English? Aren't you here telling someone what Zionist means? So using your own logic we shouldn't let you tell us what it means. * +

manszar 3.08.18 - 04:54am

@ antibacterial - 31.07.18 - 07:53am
You are STUPID. You are using the word Zionist in the wrong contexts. A Zionist is a person who believes that the Jewish people have a right to country of their own. That they have their own goverment and that they can make their own laws and rules, just as the US, Britain, China and Russia. Now remember the meaning of the word Zionist. Use the word correctly. Dont let someone who is not English tell you how to use your own language.

again you are being deceptive because its those very beliefs that make a zionist what they are. as i stated someone who believes they have a right to all the historic lands of israel. * +

manszar 3.08.18 - 04:56am
so was i wrong in saying zionists believe they have a right to all the historic lands of israel. * +

antibacterial 6.08.18 - 07:08am

@ manszar - 3.08.18 - 04:54am
again you are being deceptive because its those very beliefs that make a zionist what they are. as i stated someone who believes they have a right to all the historic lands of israel.

Do you believe that the Americans, Australians and Brits have a right to a country of their own ? * +

antibacterial 6.08.18 - 07:09am

@ manszar - 3.08.18 - 04:56am
so was i wrong in saying zionists believe they have a right to all the historic lands of israel.

Anybody can be a Zionist, doesnt matter where you are. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum