! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

girls - Page 17/24

Subject: girls
« <> »
ronsol 7.08.15 - 03:23am

@ saraahmed - 4.08.15 - 01:37am
what are u on???

clarity, honesty abwt girls. How about you? * +

nukeme 7.08.15 - 08:12am
Dammit. * +

masood4u 8.08.15 - 05:19am
i dont know y girls cnt b simple living n high thinking..thy think les but want high fy * +

propidol 8.08.15 - 12:41pm
Girls don't want you and the options you're offering because they are simply not good enough. A life of bronze age values in a third world s**t tip is not going to appeal to any woman who doesn't have profound self esteem or mental health issues. * +

saraahmed 8.08.15 - 11:31pm
What is it with guys having a problem with women having their own independence......does it make u feel puny? Men are not everything in this world. * +

ronsol 10.08.15 - 12:25am

@ ladibud - 9.05.15 - 04:14pm
there are more divorces today coz women are more eduacted, i agree, it is coz we now don't have to stay with abusive ignorant men coz we need a provider... if men were real men, women wouldn't divorce them so easily.... and a real man would never feel threatend by an educated woman, he would actually prefer one, one that is his intellectual equal so they can have more to talk abt than him cheatin on her, beatin her, what to make for dinner nd the 7 kids they share.

yes maybe. but i strongly believe being educated as a woman is not one big reason of divorces. because if u say u are more educated, i think of the facts that learnings are supposed to uphold couples' loving relationships. coz wat wud relationships and partner theraphisms and psychiatrics of the similar type be for. do u mean u cannot have one service of sorts just to keep your relationship growing in love? did u mean ur being educated lead to these services to help couples' relationships bec * +

ronsol 10.08.15 - 12:39am

@ saraahmed - 8.08.15 - 11:31pm
What is it with guys having a problem with women having their own independence......does it make u feel puny? Men are not everything in this world.

yes maybe. but it seem to me you are more pr*ne more than 50 out of a hundred to quit a relationship with a man. the question here is why a girl or a woman is pr*ne either to uphold a whether a relationship or a relations**t no matter what. put simply,, pure love on one side, and greed and l*st for more on the other side. so which is u in a relationshi(p/t), u and ur hubby consult a couples' ther*pist, psychiatrist to help each other uphold ,keep growing with ur love with each other no matter w * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-24
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index