! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 167/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
joe999 23.07.14 - 10:04am

@ aeroplane - 23.07.14 - 07:59am
Nazes were not cruel or merciless...After all u need thorn to remove a thorn... If Nazess did not committ Holocaust and Jews would stand a chance to reverse this deed, then indeed it would be Jews who would have committed holocaust upon Nazes...Nazes just acted out of essential self defenseyes.gif

Don't make it so easy. It's clear as daylight your not anti Israel, you're anti Semitic. Vile scum * +

joe999 23.07.14 - 10:07am

@ 9362 - 23.07.14 - 08:22am
not always,pub bombings,bombs in bins at trahn stations,hotel bombings and others,wrong again joe

Of course what they did was wrong. Many times they did target civilians, they were just no where near as bad as what's going in here. They didn't hide behind civilians. They didn't make children go and fight for them. Just a different league * +

ladibud 23.07.14 - 01:00pm
joe i could only feel insulted nd take a hard look at my intelligence if u found me to be smart, as long as u see me nd my replies as stupid, i kno i am doin ok.... u nd Intended are almost the same, as for u Aeroplane, ur stupidity amazes me, no i lie, i am used to it nd expect it of u, Hitler commttin self defence against the Jews pmpl u did outdo urself there tho. * +

ladibud 23.07.14 - 01:01pm
children soldiers are wrong, but sometimes, what choice do the ppl really have? rock nd a hard place. * +

manszar 23.07.14 - 01:13pm

@ joe999 - 23.07.14 - 07:36am
God don't start saying dumb stuff again. How can it be proof when the ppl they are fighting are using human shields? 80 out of thousands and thousands that could have been done in an instant. If they know civilians are there (and are warning them by phone, sms, leaflets and warning rounds) then it's actually clear proof they targeting ppl who place themselves among civilians

facepalm.gif how the fk can you say Israel is targeting hamas when they are warning people to get out of a area. they are not targeting hamas if they were they wouldn't be saying ,,, can you please move from this area as we are trying to kill you. Israel knows civilians are there they know they have no where to go and they have no idea they have left. so the fact that they are targeting civilian areas shows they are targeting civilians. the body count says it all * +

manszar 23.07.14 - 01:21pm

@ joe999 - 23.07.14 - 07:49am
OK PPL, LOOK NO FURTHER, THIS IS the perfect proof it's because it's Israel not because what they're doing. A, I said look there as well and care about both. So u call this 2 groups of ppl because it's Jews and Muslims? Isis are a totally separate group from Iraq, doing unbelievable atrocities, but that makes it ok because they are Muslim? Syria killing ppl on an unbelievable level is ok because they are Muslim? Because they are from the same 'cloth' it makes it ok. Sunnis and Shiites aren't from different groups? I bet you'd get beheaded for that. And to top it off they are doing it for land as well as some glorious place in heaven, which sounds v much like their Hamas counter parts. I'm not gonna go through all the places there is currently fighting, we all know that. However you've just proved how u don't really care about what's going on, it's more about whose doing it

lol.gif wow I mean wow, you really are as thick as s**t. you have just gone on a complete nonsense rant missing any point I made. just because these people are killing each other doesn't make it ok. makes them fkn idiots. but im glad you can at least put Israel among the other fk wits * +

ladibud 23.07.14 - 01:24pm
actually there have been many posts nd many users have condemned muslim on Muslim killings. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search