! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 167/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
antibacterial 1.05.18 - 12:17pm

@ iminuru - 1.05.18 - 10:52am
You make a lot of noise on what native Africans do to white farmers, in Pretoria,
and here you call Palestinians kids/children to be terrorists...

Do you want to tell me you are posting things about Israel and Palestine and you don't have a clue of what is going on there? Do you really don't know anything about the Palestinian Summer camps for children ??? * +

iminuru 1.05.18 - 03:50pm
ok.
how many israilian kids/toddlers have been killed by palestinians,
and
how many palestinian kids/toddlers have been killed by israilies?
till date. * +

iminuru 1.05.18 - 04:08pm
take it as my words, again, take my word for it, and this will help Your decendents in future to understand why USA and israel are no more on the surface of earth. when any1 helps (or wrongs) some1 others kids/toddlers (in any shape), this deed (or mischief) comes (back) to him, if not to him, then to his kids, if not, then to his grandsons/daughters. this is inescapable. it has to happen. it may take even 100 years or so.
farewell.gif
* +

im.joker 1.05.18 - 04:53pm
looks like Israel only attacks palestinian kids , and no Israeli kid died in this war, just saying * +

0gypsy0 1.05.18 - 05:14pm

@ iminuru - 1.05.18 - 04:08pm
take it as my words, again, take my word for it, and this will help Your decendents in future to understand why USA and israel are no more on the surface of earth. when any1 helps (or wrongs) some1 others kids/toddlers (in any shape), this deed (or mischief) comes (back) to him, if not to him, then to his kids, if not, then to his grandsons/daughters. this is inescapable. it has to happen. it may take even 100 years or so.
farewell.gif

This is pure ignorance and evil. If my grandfather was killed by your grandfather, I have every right to kill you, right? This is why most of you people can't live in peace. It's inescapable? Until people believe in this sh*t, yes. Because why choose reason?
Antibacterial is a racist one sided idiot with his head up his ass, useless to argue with him. * +

0gypsy0 1.05.18 - 05:15pm

@ iminuru - 1.05.18 - 03:50pm
ok.
how many israilian kids/toddlers have been killed by palestinians,
and
how many palestinian kids/toddlers have been killed by israilies?
till date.

Both are to blame * +

iminuru 1.05.18 - 06:39pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 1.05.18 - 05:14pm
This is pure ignorance and evil. If my grandfather was killed by your grandfather, I have every right to kill you, right? This is why most of you people can't live in peace. It's inescapable? Until people believe in this sh*t, yes. Because why choose reason?
Antibacterial is a racist one sided idiot with his head up his ass, useless to argue with him.

Dear Hedi, I am sure I wont be there,,, I has happened in past, it will happen in future too. if any1 (person/nation/country) wrongs some1, he/she is avenged in one or another shape, may be sometime latter, its inescapable. cant you see the history??? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index