! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

IAF hits Gaza - Page 165/271

Subject: IAF hits Gaza
« <> »
aeroplane 23.07.14 - 08:09am

@ joe999 - 23.07.14 - 08:04am
Soldiers lying injured in hospital report how they saw kids with guns. They saw a kid being forced to run towards them with a baby and a grenade in the other hand. 14-15 year olds with explosives strapped to them. When this is who you're fighting you know civilians are going to die. V v sad, I mourn every civilian death, a true civilian not just someone dressed like one. Yet I hope the idf carry on their mission so they can get rid of a lot more terrorists, weapons and storage, and terrorist infrastructure.

whatever you say, do you think the israeli care about the target ? they just kill all * +

joe999 23.07.14 - 08:11am

@ 9362 - 23.07.14 - 08:00am
perhaps if you hadn't stolen palestinian land in the first place to use as homes for jews they wouldn't have fired them.You seem to think it's ok to do that and yet you expect no retaliation?

How do u know they stole land? Because Palestinians said so u believed? What about the land given to them, the land Jews were forcibly evacuated from and given to them? Oh the place they fire rockets from. No they haven't stolen land, besides I know they would have fired it anyway, yes I know who we're dealing with! * +

joe999 23.07.14 - 08:13am

@ aeroplane - 23.07.14 - 08:09am
whatever you say, do you think the israeli care about the target ? they just kill all

It's obvious to anyone with abit of brains they don't just kill all but I don't expect u to understand. I mean when u say such stuff about the holocaust you're clearly thick as pig s**t * +

joe999 23.07.14 - 08:13am

@ dgsn - 23.07.14 - 08:08am
I dont think you do.

I don't care * +

9362 23.07.14 - 08:13am

@ joe999 - 23.07.14 - 08:04am
Soldiers lying injured in hospital report how they saw kids with guns. They saw a kid being forced to run towards them with a baby and a grenade in the other hand. 14-15 year olds with explosives strapped to them. When this is who you're fighting you know civilians are going to die. V v sad, I mourn every civilian death, a true civilian not just someone dressed like one. Yet I hope the idf carry on their mission so they can get rid of a lot more terrorists, weapons and storage, and terrorist infrastructure.

and?you invade their land,bomb their houses,kill their families and you complain because children fight back against your soldiers.Hammas are loving this,they were on the decline but not now * +

aeroplane 23.07.14 - 08:13am

@ dgsn - 23.07.14 - 08:05am
do you understand the irony of this comment? The hypocrisy of it?

he dumbest person i saw on here cant spell so i doubt he can read... which explains his ignorance. * +

joe999 23.07.14 - 08:15am

@ 9362 - 23.07.14 - 08:07am
glad we didn't respond like Israel did when The Ira was bombing and killing people in England

If you remember they called ahead if time to warn about the bombs. Like any normal ppl, the places were evacuated and many times no-one was killed. It's not the same enemy, not close * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search