! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 16/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 30.08.15 - 02:35pm

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 09:34am
The answer is in the bible who it is.

oh please do you want me to tell you everything? just ask the holy ghost and then you can be assured that I will not be able to mock you as the answer is from god * +

manszar 30.08.15 - 02:37pm

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 09:36am
I was not searching for that verse. I remember telling you there propably is not a single verse containing all that.

yet the verse your holy ghost found for you is inadequate because it simply does not answer the question * +

manszar 30.08.15 - 02:42pm

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 09:38am
How can you even say ppl who worship other gods and reject Gods way to be God loving? That god you made youreself is not the one i worship either.

people don't worship other gods, because there is only one God. you are so twisted you cant even accept that a man who loves God and does good is a good man loved by God * +

manszar 30.08.15 - 02:47pm

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 09:40am
Classical word twisting lol.gif I said God knew and you still twisted me a question to point something out your way.

lol.gif yes you did say god knew but you forget that you said if man would choose to betray if, the if implies god did not know if man would or not. just Classic hehe.gif * +

manszar 30.08.15 - 02:48pm

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 09:44am
The tree held knowledge of good and evil not right and wrong. Adam knew it was wrong because God who created him told him he will surely die when he takes on him the decision of deciding between whats good or evil instead of trusting God to do it.

is good right or wrong? * +

manszar 30.08.15 - 02:51pm

@ alvar89 - 30.08.15 - 09:46am
They were blinded to the text. Thats why Yeshua pointed out they do not know scripture that they were of there father the devil not God.

and there you have it folks, the jews who god gave the old testament to with his great wisdom were blind to it ffs facepalm.gif this is about as desperate as it gets * +

alvar89 30.08.15 - 02:52pm

@ manszar - 30.08.15 - 02:33pm
Seventy sevens are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven sevens, and sixty-two sevens. It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. After the sixty-two sevens, the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. He will confirm a covenant with many for one seven. In the middle of the seven he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him,,,,,. yep it pretty straightforward and in order as it gives a timeline lol.gif

I meant the whole prophecy on things to come chapter 10, 12 etc. The verses are rearrenged and sealed. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index