! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

By their own hand - Page 16/20

Subject: By their own hand
« <> »
9362 30.03.15 - 08:21pm

@ pallas7 - 30.03.15 - 05:18pm
Then how about you Google it? The source seems fked up i didn't even read it, but that's usual. However it's there and about tajik fyi. And no, depends on who wins, history gets altered, puppet. I only believe what I read if I'm not meant to read it, so to say. Which btw is quite different than open information.

And logically that makes absolutely no sense. * +

blair.witch 30.03.15 - 09:05pm

@ pallas7 - 30.03.15 - 05:35pm
We can speak when you can read, which you have disproved just now although we have all learned you're quite a useless rant. Nevertheless, if you can't read its not worth typing to you. Go fake someone else meanwhile, and then claim others are liars.

How pathetic can you be, you have no arguments to sustain your claims because you are too stupid to think of any, so you resort to s**t stirring. Grow up you petty little b***h. * +

nolisto1 30.03.15 - 09:21pm
urvoice should've called this topic by their own blood soaked hands * +

pallas7 30.03.15 - 09:44pm
I just told you to go look it up, it's there. gg. * +

funphy 30.03.15 - 09:47pm
It's quite simple people, civilised people act with tolerance and respect regardless of race or religious belief. Anyone who uses race or religion as an excuse for violence clearly has not real faith. All religions teach tolerance above all else. Anyone who commits an atrocity in the name of their faith should be lose their right to be buried according to their faith. * +

pallas7 30.03.15 - 10:16pm
Not all some believe they're right, and twist the words of scriptures to their advantage * +

funphy 30.03.15 - 10:29pm
And those are the people who, after they die, should be left in a field to be eaten by the wildlife, unless there pagan like me, I'd quite like that lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index