! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

looking for satanists!!! - Page 16/18

Subject: looking for satanists!!!
« <> »
jaah 3.03.15 - 09:32am

@ pallas7 - 3.03.15 - 08:07am
Yay there are Satanists here now? my what have I missed. Any Buddhists too?

seek and thee shall find. :-) * +

ladibud 3.03.15 - 09:44am
Satanist groups that appeared after the 1960s are widely diverse, but two major trends are theistic Satanism and atheistic Satanism. Theistic Satanists venerate Satan as a supernatural deity, viewing him not as omnipotent but rather as a patriarch. In contrast, atheistic Satanists regard Satan as merely a symbol of certain human traits. (CnP wikipedia) * +

ogdenz 3.03.15 - 12:29pm
So there you have it. nod.gif * +

jaah 3.03.15 - 03:55pm
GOLDENDOMISTISM.. my own religion is a magickal mix of spiritual satanism, wicca and a blend of most other religions with the exception of the modern middle eastern trending movement (the name of which i hate to even mention.)this mix of blended truth has satisfied my own search for a unified meaning by bringing to me the spiritual diaties and powers that are floating in the cosmos and the universe. thereby giving me infinate peace, joy, comfort, tranquility, harmonious dealing with men as well as nature, godly power and relf recognition to know the power from with in without doubt or fear. that is the GOLDENDOMISTISM religion and it belongs to me and i may enlighten all and any which seek a path and a way. to me has been bestowed upon the truth ofthe universe and its secret. to free and be that which is in peace and harmony with the power of the universe. today i live, today i die. tomorrow doesn't come and yesterday doesn't pass. * +

ogdenz 3.03.15 - 04:06pm
Good for you. What aspects of buddhism does your belief incorporate if any? * +

0gypsy0 3.03.15 - 05:55pm

@ jaah - 3.03.15 - 03:55pm
GOLDENDOMISTISM.. my own religion is a magickal mix of spiritual satanism, wicca and a blend of most other religions with the exception of the modern middle eastern trending movement (the name of which i hate to even mention.)this mix of blended truth has satisfied my own search for a unified meaning by bringing to me the spiritual diaties and powers that are floating in the cosmos and the universe. thereby giving me infinate peace, joy, comfort, tranquility, harmonious dealing with men as well as nature, godly power and relf recognition to know the power from with in without doubt or fear. that is the GOLDENDOMISTISM religion and it belongs to me and i may enlighten all and any which seek a path and a way. to me has been bestowed upon the truth ofthe universe and its secret. to free and be that which is in peace and harmony with the power of the universe. today i live, today i die. tomorrow doesn't come and yesterday doesn't pass.

This escalated quickly. Earlier you were seeking answers and few comments later u have all the answers and you're offering enlightenment to ppl who are searching for them. Stop smoking cr*p * +

0gypsy0 3.03.15 - 05:56pm

@ jaah - 1.03.15 - 11:08pm
you love me, you really love me. misery is my all time favorite movie. god we should put my differences aside and be frenemies. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

Say no to drugs * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum