! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hamas - Page 15/18

Subject: Hamas
« <> »
say.what 4.09.14 - 06:45pm
*Israel * +

palestine 5.09.14 - 07:48pm

@ say.what - 4.09.14 - 06:45pm
So you come into into a topic about hamas and start blaming isreal whilst moaning about about passing the blame, now that's funny

fyi Hamas is the creation of Israeli brutality and recently Israel attacked the fishermem, after the ceasefire? Olive trees burned? What fore? Dairy factory destroyed which was feeding an orphanage? Plus What explanation does Israel have for this other than the total destruction of life..ceasefire? Israel's violation of human rights goes on and there is no Hamas rocket nor any human shields nor any tunnels...it is nothing but aggression.. * +

say.what 7.09.14 - 08:35pm
President Abbas also accused Hamas of carrying out mass executions of Palestinian youths living in the Gaza strip, while Israel was bombing the area. The Jerusalem Post reports that Hamas killed 120 youths. More than 120 youths were killed (by Hamas) because they did not abide by the house arrest imposed on them,Abbas said.This is in addition to the extra-judicial execution of 30-40 people during the Israeli assault. * +

redceder 8.09.14 - 04:21am

@ palestine - 5.09.14 - 07:48pm
fyi Hamas is the creation of Israeli brutality and recently Israel attacked the fishermem, after the ceasefire? Olive trees burned? What fore? Dairy factory destroyed which was feeding an orphanage? Plus What explanation does Israel have for this other than the total destruction of life..ceasefire? Israel's violation of human rights goes on and there is no Hamas rocket nor any human shields nor any tunnels...it is nothing but aggression..

This is SO funny ! * +

redceder 8.09.14 - 04:27am

@ palestine - 4.09.14 - 06:00pm

I give up on Israelis. They are so blind that all they can see is hamas but not their own actions. Hamas made us occupy Palestine . Hamas made us murder children , Hamas turned us into greedy land grabbers. When we were not satisfied with killing innocent civilians we decided to steal and grab more land. It's hilarious. Is not it?pw

Who's land was stolen ? Im lookong for the state of Palestine but I couldn't find it , I was trying to get the date when Palestine became a country but couldnt find it . * +

redceder 8.09.14 - 05:52am
Do you know who Hamas is ??? HMas is an Arabic acronym that means zeal . Hamas is a terrorist group , an Islamic party ans part of the Palestinian authority. Hamas was created in 1987 and they a have close rslations with the Aeab terroriat organisation called Islamic Jihad. * +

redceder 8.09.14 - 05:57am
Hamas is known for its suicide bombings and other attacks directed against Israeli civilians . The chartsr of Hamas , written in 1988 and STILL in wffect , calls for the destruction of the State of israel. The chartsr states There t no solution for the Paleztinian question except through Jihad. Vsry peaceful aren't thsy ?? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index