! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 148/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
tomley 26.10.15 - 11:50am

@ n1ck - 30.06.08 - 11:46am
Please refrain from arguments and debates. This is not a debate topic. This topic is for Bible scripture ONLY. Thank you and God bless!

Brother I will stand with you on this work. Its our responsibility to do so. * +

quiller 26.10.15 - 05:28pm
Ecclesiastes 8: 15: Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun than to eat, and to drink,and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which God giveth him under the sun * +

schetr 27.10.15 - 05:23am
Luke 3:5-6 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth; And all flesh shall see the salvation of God. * +

n1ck 2.11.15 - 02:06pm
John 7:37-38 On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, 'Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. * +

quiller 2.11.15 - 04:38pm
John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day * +

schetr 4.11.15 - 02:08am
Luke 3:21-22 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. * +

fabnaija 8.11.15 - 06:29pm
Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all -2Thessalonians 3:16 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index