! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bring Back Our Boys - Page 148/193

Subject: Bring Back Our Boys
« <> »
urvoice1 13.08.14 - 09:22pm

@ ummati - 13.08.14 - 09:04pm
dnt think its huffington post thats the problem, u are judging a current war by a report that is about 5 years old, there are many reports supporting the fact that Hamas has not used human shields,

The report claims they used human sheilds and stored weapons in schools exactly the same as reports now are claiming. I merely posted an old report that shows precisely what is being claimed now. Does a leopard change it's spots ? * +

intended 13.08.14 - 09:50pm

@ urvoice1 - 13.08.14 - 09:22pm
The report claims they used human sheilds and stored weapons in schools exactly the same as reports now are claiming. I merely posted an old report that shows precisely what is being claimed now. Does a leopard change it's spots ?

Take a look at my gallery (Gaza) * +

urvoice1 13.08.14 - 10:26pm

@ intended - 13.08.14 - 09:50pm
Take a look at my gallery (Gaza)

I'd rather not * +

viking13 13.08.14 - 10:34pm

@ intended - 13.08.14 - 10:37am
Stand up , drop the pans to have a better view and use your brain and eyes because you are definitely sitting on it. Where where you all this time when all the evidence was shown ?????

Where were you all this time hahaha thats soooo funny. Especially as its from a plastic jew thats in south africa many many miles from the action. How much of a stupid c**t do you have to be to sat that after all the atuff you have posted??? You should pull your head out of your arse. * +

viking13 13.08.14 - 10:38pm

@ intended - 13.08.14 - 01:06pm
How many people died in Israel this far ? They got the world class IDF to protect them

World class? Not making a very good job of it then are you. Shouldve taken that place in no time at all considering what you have told us about your 'great' army. They are afraid of children ffs. Ill disciplined troops too. * +

viking13 13.08.14 - 10:43pm

@ intended - 13.08.14 - 01:06pm
How many people died in Israel this far ? They got the world class IDF to protect them

One of the main reasons there are not so many israeli deaths is because hamas rockets are s**te. They dont have any artillery, tanks or planes. If they did things may be very different indeed and there would be many more deaths on both sides until some idiot jew decides to fire a nuke! * +

viking13 13.08.14 - 10:46pm

@ intended - 13.08.14 - 01:08pm
Wow ! But you are a jealous bug*er atent you . I worked hard for everything I own and im prpid of it .

The amount of time some people spend on here (mainly you) makes be believe theres a lot of lazy workshy scum....which just has a perfect ring to it when thinking of you. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-193
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index