! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 143/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 31.05.15 - 11:01pm
(Luke 17:10) So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. * +

kristy59 3.06.15 - 09:38am
Ephesians 5:16-17 ... Make sure that what you want is what God wants for you! Then your joy will be complete. * +

quiller 4.06.15 - 05:28pm
Luke 12: 51-53 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. * +

propidol 4.06.15 - 05:53pm
Why does God hate shrimp? * +

halman 5.06.15 - 01:13am
Matthew 22:35-40 And one of them, versed in the Law, tested him by asking; Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law? He said to him; You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. The second, like it, is this: 'You must love your neighbour as yourself.' On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets. * +

schetr 6.06.15 - 08:28am
Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master. * +

jayna 6.06.15 - 12:13pm
Where,s the true bible kept the very first one before it was translated into all lauguages. And what did they use too write with, im pretty sure pens, pencils, crayron, and the internet was not invented back then, so what did they use feathers, stone, chalk, etching, blood. And where did the pictures come from, there was no cameras, video,s, phonographs, mobile phones to use as a memory divice. Only what they kept in their bounce. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index