! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 134/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
manszar 28.10.16 - 06:12am

@ alvar89 - 27.10.16 - 08:47am
Are you God? Talk about making youreself equal with God lol. Human has no right to kill another because you are not the judge of life. Your offspring is equal with you and given life by God not you. Do you really think you are as righteous as God? Innocent children even sinners children go to God without turning into sinners thru there wicked society back then who did horrible things. David was in peace if hes child with Batsheeba was taken by God for there sin because he knew he will be together again with his child in the afterlife. That verse shows he was sure to be in heaven with his child. Those nations were judged by the Life Giver Himself for there evil. Its your saying that we invented the suffering servant and lamb of God. I did not write those books lol.

lol.gif no im not God, so please dont start worshiping me as one of the seven spirits. if i choose to have a baby then i made that life come to be, doesnt matter how you try to spin it the bible claims god murdered. killed, massacred with intent. * +

manszar 28.10.16 - 06:13am

@ alvar89 - 27.10.16 - 08:47am
2 Samuel 12:22 He said, While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept, for I said, Who knows whether the Lord will be gracious to me, that the child may live? 23 But now he is dead. Why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.

do you think all children should be killed at birth so they go straight to heaven? * +

manszar 28.10.16 - 06:16am

@ alvar89 - 27.10.16 - 08:51am
The mention of Him would of but not Himself before. It clearly says everywhere He was before you just cant let go because you claim it was only words of God not His person.

didnt you say jesus is the word? lol.gif * +

manszar 28.10.16 - 06:20am

@ alvar89 - 27.10.16 - 08:52am
Problem is the ones taught. Mark 8:17Aware of their conversation, Jesus asked them, Why are you debating about having no bread? Do you still not see or understand? Do you have such hard hearts? 18Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember? 1

jesus was speaking to the apostles, now if god cant make them understand then jesus as a god was a failure * +

manszar 28.10.16 - 06:25am

@ alvar89 - 27.10.16 - 08:55am
It was without Jesus righteousness granted thru grace that you had to be perfect to get to heaven on YOUR OWN. How did the criminal on the cross get to heaven without being greater than those pharisees? Because of faith in Christ just as Abraham was made righteous thru faith.

yes and now according to Christians anyone can get it, have a murder problem well jesus can help just believe and you go straight to heaven, but thats not what jesus taught, Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name? And then will I declare to them, I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.,,,,,,, * +

manszar 28.10.16 - 06:30am

@ alvar89 - 27.10.16 - 08:58am
Only thru Christ you get right to enter heaven.

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you,,,,So He said to him, Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments. * +

manszar 28.10.16 - 06:31am
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index