! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 131/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 29.11.15 - 02:29pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 06:21am
And as you know, the entire NT except for Luke i think, brought by Jews also. And OT doesn't give all the specifics about the Messiah, because it doesn't say either that the Messiah was meant or called to be the Son of God, yet the Son of God said He is the Messiah, now was He lying, you care so much for what He said.

Psalm 2:2 against the Lord and against his anointed, Psalm 2:5-7 I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.
I will proclaim the Lords decree:

He said to me, You are my son;
today I have become your father. * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:32pm

And as you know, the entire NT except for Luke i think, brought by Jews also. And OT doesn't give all the specifics about the Messiah, because it doesn't say either that the Messiah was meant or called to be the Son of God, yet the Son of God said He is the Messiah, now was He lying, you care so much for what He said.

1 Chronicles 17:13-14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor. 14 I will set him over my house and my kingdom forever; his throne will be established forever * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:34pm

@ xfrankie - 29.11.15 - 06:23am
and just to clarify, i mean expressely stating the messiah is the Son of God. Because the OT implies it severally

Psalm 2 yes.gif * +

manszar 29.11.15 - 02:40pm

this really shows the lengths you will go to outright lie to yourself. you want exact wording only when it suits. every jew knows who the messiah was supposed to be.that he was going to be considered the son of god not a God. and they could never say he was a god because that means the old testament is wrong. and guess what that means for the new testament * +

0gypsy0 29.11.15 - 02:55pm
John 5:19
The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does also

John 5:26
For as the Father has life in Himself, so
he has granted the Son to have life in himself

John 5:30
By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has sent me.. * +

xfrankie 29.11.15 - 04:39pm

@ manszar - 29.11.15 - 01:58pm
well we all existed in the glory of god before anything was created so nothing special there.as for He descended from Heaven first, as what did he descend first from heaven? didnt the devil also descend first from heaven?

facepalm.gif * +

xfrankie 29.11.15 - 04:40pm

@ manszar - 29.11.15 - 02:02pm
yet i have done it and you have failed a few times now lol.gif

uh huh! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply