! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 130/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
alvar89 26.10.16 - 10:38pm

@ manszar - 26.10.16 - 08:39am
lol.gif you joking right, not even Christians can agree. it does change with the individuals minds because its the individuals mind that interprets it facepalm.gif

Human error as in everywhere even in the clearest things. Ego tripping, emotion calls, misunderstanding etc. * +

manszar 27.10.16 - 02:06am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 10:15pm
Who are the seven Spirits?

lol.gif gods night lamps, In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God, unless you take Isaiah 11s view * +

manszar 27.10.16 - 02:14am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 10:21pm
Theres a difference if i take someones life i did not give and create and therefor sin against that person and God its murder. If God who gives life and takes life the one that shortens or prolongs our life chooses to end individuals who especially treathen other life on earth He lays judgement not murder. If a courth executes a criminal is that murder? Again you make God equal to us. This is just plain nonsense Manszar and you know that.

so if i lay judgment on my child and kill them because they may dishonor my family, to you that is not murder,, you seem to forget all the innocent children that wold died from the flood, so if a court orders the death of a criminal along with his innocent children then yes its murder, if the executioner say he will wipe his family from the face of the earth, then yes its murder, as for making God equal to us, remember its Christians that turned god into a man so he could wash the feet of humans, * +

manszar 27.10.16 - 02:17am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 10:24pm
Its not about me its about Christ and His followers in the NT and there revelation from scripture against them. Now can i get an answer about them being confused or not?

let jesus tell you,,,,,For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. * +

manszar 27.10.16 - 02:30am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 10:29pm
I referred to someone who is talked about first before born for example then are they older than those born before them? You know well it is EGO EIMI in the original text meaning before Abraham was I EXIST not anything else you try to scratch out. Its pretty hard to read the NT and say Christ started existing when He was born as Jesus of Nazareth.
John 1:30This is He of whom I said, A man who comes after me has surpassed me because He was before me.

if jesus was the one to come then he existed before Abraham. * +

manszar 27.10.16 - 02:38am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 10:36pm
Its translation lol no need to drag out every dot for prophecy. Its bruised in KJV for example its still the same figuratively. He was crushed can be said to someone who was morally crushed, spiritually crushed and also crushed as in destroyed.

lol.gif so now you dont want to drag out every dot, to be priced can be said to be hit with a arrow or sword,, Proverbs 12:18 The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. * +

manszar 27.10.16 - 02:41am

@ alvar89 - 26.10.16 - 10:38pm
Human error as in everywhere even in the clearest things. Ego tripping, emotion calls, misunderstanding etc.

depends how well it is written, if it said in the bible, i am jesus and i am God one of the three that are one, and then goes on in great detail how this is, then not even i could find fault in that, i would have to say yes jesus thinks hes God, you claim jesus is a teacher but he failed to teach * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index