! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The only begotten son of God? - Page 13/16

Subject: The only begotten son of God?
« <> »
ufohunter 25.07.20 - 10:34am

@ ufohunter - 19.07.20 - 10:41pm
I'm just closing the subject. I have no interest in Islam.
It's not a guarantee

Or I'm wrong and hellfire for me

Best keep my options open * +

ufohunter 25.07.20 - 10:35am

@ ufohunter - 20.06.20 - 05:48am
This Yusuf Chambers laugh.gif guy

Yusha Evans * +

crail 25.07.20 - 05:42pm

@ alvar89 - 20.07.20 - 07:16am
Muhammad was a white man.

Was he? I don't know how that fits in to what I said though * +

alvar89 25.07.20 - 11:00pm

@ crail - 25.07.20 - 05:42pm
Was he? I don't know how that fits in to what I said though

You were talking like its bad if it involves brown ppl as if he was only understanding them because they were white. The religion and ideology was founded by a white man and has ppl of all colors in it. Dragging race in it is just invented by the appeasers to defend islamic ideology as it were a certain race. Look at the divided india and pakistan. Both the same brown ppl but the one with the koran happens to be behind so much terror against others while the others do yoga and bother nobody.
Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed.
Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi Iyad, p.375

Chapter 26: ALLAH'S MESSENGER (MAY PEACE AE UPON HIM) HAD A WHITE ELEGANT FACE

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: Who amongst you is Muhammad? At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, This white man reclining on his arm. The an then addressed him, O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib....
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

* +

crail 26.07.20 - 05:01am
Muhammad doesn't sound like a white man's name, and anyway it still doesn't have anything to do with the blatant racism * +

alvar89 26.07.20 - 06:25am

@ crail - 26.07.20 - 05:01am
Muhammad doesn't sound like a white man's name, and anyway it still doesn't have anything to do with the blatant racism

There is no racism against islam because its not a race. Its a race card along with other victim cards pulled out to defend this forever spreading and destructive ideaology. Like i said about pakistan and india they are the same ppl one has the koran that makes them violent against everyone. Islam is hated because of how vile muhammad was and his followers just follow in his footsteps. This ideology has been covered with lies because that is the modern way of conquering the west. They have conquered the most and destroyed the most countries and empires. And they still do it because of muhammad telling them so. islamophobia and racism against islam does not excist. It is justified and well aware dislike of that ideology nothing more. * +

nims1 26.07.20 - 01:53pm
That is the reason He is God. He has the legal right to call anyone His son. If He calls you son,who are you to argue with Him? Jesus sonship is quite different from others because He proceeded directly from God. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index