! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 13/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
manszar 26.06.18 - 02:42pm

@ antibacterial - 25.06.18 - 07:17am
I have proof that your medical personnel were terrorists. Your ambulance personal were identified as terrorists by Hamas, not Israel. Your medical lady friend was also throwing Molotov c0cktails, rocks and smoke bombs. Also on camera.

then show me the on camera video where she is throwing those things at israel of even at the border fence * +

manszar 26.06.18 - 02:43pm

@ antibacterial - 25.06.18 - 07:20am
Then it belongs to the Jews.

do jews call themself palestinians? * +

manszar 26.06.18 - 02:46pm

@ antibacterial - 25.06.18 - 07:23am
Wrong ! Get real information. You are stupid and you proofed it yourself.

as the information comes from the bible, then you are calling the bible stupid so all the jewish stuff in the bible is also stupid yes.gif * +

manszar 26.06.18 - 02:50pm

@ antibacterial - 25.06.18 - 07:33am
These Palestinian terrorists are attacking the Israeli border. That means it is a war declaration. They are attacking with mortars, Molotov c0cktails, rocks , fire kites, knives, axes and slingshots, burning tires and wire cutters.Nothing peaceful about that. Israel must and can and will defend it's people. They have the right to eliminate all terrorists.I gave you the amount of people killed on that day. I gave you the amount of Hamas terrorists and I gave you the amount of terrorists linked to other groups. Do your maths.

israel has been attacking the palestinian border for decades, they even build settlement on palestinian lands, so palestinians are only protecting themselves against israeli aggression. * +

manszar 26.06.18 - 02:55pm

@ antibacterial - 25.06.18 - 07:33am
These Palestinian terrorists are attacking the Israeli border. That means it is a war declaration. They are attacking with mortars, Molotov c0cktails, rocks , fire kites, knives, axes and slingshots, burning tires and wire cutters.Nothing peaceful about that. Israel must and can and will defend it's people. They have the right to eliminate all terrorists.I gave you the amount of people killed on that day. I gave you the amount of Hamas terrorists and I gave you the amount of terrorists linked to other groups. Do your maths.

i will do my math. 1 lie plus 100 lies equals 101 lies. yep still adds up to bu[[sh]t * +

john_163 27.06.18 - 06:10am

@ manszar - 26.06.18 - 02:55pm
i will do my math. 1 lie plus 100 lies equals 101 lies. yep still adds up to bu[[sh]t

read.gif lame, you need to improve your comedy skills * +

antibacterial 27.06.18 - 06:40am

@ manszar - 26.06.18 - 02:40pm
you have no proof all you have is lies.

If you provide me with a email address, I will forward all videos and photos. You will be shock to see the truth, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index