! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sooooooo. . . - Page 13/39

Subject: Sooooooo. . .
« <> »
propidol 19.09.14 - 03:50am
The song is Enochian. Its playing now. * +

prismf 19.09.14 - 04:12am
not adampants then * +

propidol 19.09.14 - 05:02am
What? * +

prismf 19.09.14 - 06:05am
nevermind.....hmm interesting music chin.gif * +

prismf 19.09.14 - 03:48pm
the angel energy release.......i shall describe it as clearly as i can. i have a picture on my profile that was sent to me by a bud, following my own energy release, that shows in picture probably the best way to describe what it is. i shall once again make it my profile picture to tie in with what has happened. * +

mz.c 19.09.14 - 03:50pm

@ critical - 13.07.14 - 06:06pm
have you not seen highway to heaven? tskk

Blast from the past that lol * +

prismf 19.09.14 - 03:55pm
and of course, if any of u wish to research if my energy is real. u can do so....at the start of its release i got an energy pocket around the scar where my womb used to be. it pulled at my scar and the scar went red in appearance.

it felt a bit like an energy whirlwind rising up through my body and into my head. once there it began circling. with my eyes closed i could see through my inner eye, what looked like an energy ring of light. this was pulsing and circling gathering speed and momentum. sort of like a circular energy bulb with a light chasing through it.

it continued like this for a while until it was glowing pure white and the energy circle was giving off sparks. then it rose upwards and outwards. sort of in a V funnel, up to the sky. and it has been in that state since.

it has been drawn about in the past too,,,,,,,,that this tyoe of energy release exists. the picture on my profile that displays this release, is quite old. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-39
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search