! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslims have not - Page 13/14

Subject: Muslims have not
« <> »
cyberman 22.04.14 - 09:28am
they resemble gekos lizards and newts really nt fish * +

dgsn 22.04.14 - 09:55am
The mudskipper is most definitely a fish, so is the batfish. But come on, a fish with 'legs' is not going to look like a stereotypical fish is it. 2 of the 3 photos are real fish. I like how you determined they were not real fish by a quick glance at the photos without reading anything there...''anyway its better then fish that grew legs over millions of years of boredom'' Well I just showed you this is not the case. Deny it all you want but mudskippers are exactly what you meant when dism * +

dgsn 22.04.14 - 09:56am
dismissing fish with legs. You may now move the goalposts. * +

cyberman 22.04.14 - 10:01am
im not denying im just wondering if u believe in fish evolved why not horses and other creatures? * +

dgsn 22.04.14 - 10:08am
Wings are modified arms, not separate appendages. Mammals have 4 appendages (or remnants of) for a horse to evolve wings it would need 6, evolutionarily speaking, impossible. This would mean evolution has a goal in mind, which it dosnt instead of adapting to current conditions which it does. A flying horse is impossible. * +

dgsn 22.04.14 - 10:09am
Thats in a nutshell. * +

urvoice1 22.04.14 - 08:38pm

@ cyberman - 22.04.14 - 08:54am
horses??? its not plural anyway its better then fish that grew legs over millions of years of boredom mock

My mistake, it's only one flying horse you believed existed facepalm.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum