! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 12/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
manszar 24.06.18 - 10:34am

@ antibacterial - 23.06.18 - 07:17am
First of all you are making yourself look like a clown again. Get the real name of the West Bank, then try to tell me your story again. It NEVER belonged to any Arab nation.

it belongs to the people who lived on that land for generations. they call themselves palestinians. * +

manszar 24.06.18 - 10:45am

@ antibacterial - 23.06.18 - 07:24am
Please tell me where to look because the name of the country called Palestine doesn't exist in my Bible. It is only after the Romans renamed the Kingdom of Israel to Palestine. Do you know any of your pre Israel Palestine leders from those days ?

ok let me help you, you see the word palestine comes from the word philistine, can you see how similar the words are. that's because one comes from the other, Genesis 21:34 And Abraham stayed in the land of the Philistines for a long time. now we know that abraham never saw a land called israel so we can see palestine according to the bible existed before israel, your welcome smile.gif * +

antibacterial 25.06.18 - 07:17am

@ manszar - 24.06.18 - 10:33am
we know they killed innocents because it's on video. do you know how many reporters were shot? do you know how many medical staff were shot? do you know how many innocent protesters were shot? all shot with live fire. the 90 percent is just a lie pedalled by fools like you who want to justify the killing of children

I have proof that your medical personnel were terrorists. Your ambulance personal were identified as terrorists by Hamas, not Israel. Your medical lady friend was also throwing Molotov c0cktails, rocks and smoke bombs. Also on camera. * +

antibacterial 25.06.18 - 07:20am

@ manszar - 24.06.18 - 10:34am
it belongs to the people who lived on that land for generations. they call themselves palestinians.

Then it belongs to the Jews. * +

antibacterial 25.06.18 - 07:23am

@ manszar - 24.06.18 - 10:45am
ok let me help you, you see the word palestine comes from the word philistine, can you see how similar the words are. that's because one comes from the other, Genesis 21:34 And Abraham stayed in the land of the Philistines for a long time. now we know that abraham never saw a land called israel so we can see palestine according to the bible existed before israel, your welcome smile.gif

Wrong ! Get real information. You are stupid and you proofed it yourself. * +

antibacterial 25.06.18 - 07:33am

@ manszar - 24.06.18 - 10:33am
we know they killed innocents because it's on video. do you know how many reporters were shot? do you know how many medical staff were shot? do you know how many innocent protesters were shot? all shot with live fire. the 90 percent is just a lie pedalled by fools like you who want to justify the killing of children

These Palestinian terrorists are attacking the Israeli border. That means it is a war declaration. They are attacking with mortars, Molotov c0cktails, rocks , fire kites, knives, axes and slingshots, burning tires and wire cutters.Nothing peaceful about that. Israel must and can and will defend it's people. They have the right to eliminate all terrorists.I gave you the amount of people killed on that day. I gave you the amount of Hamas terrorists and I gave you the amount of terrorists linked to other groups. Do your maths. * +

manszar 26.06.18 - 02:40pm
you have no proof all you have is lies. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark