! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The rise of Pegida in germany - Page 12/18

Subject: The rise of Pegida in germany
« <> »
urvoice1 24.01.15 - 07:40pm
I've only used subway twice and they weren't Halal. They claim the Halal branches are in areas where the demographics would suggest a halal menu would be more appreciated. There are 7 branches in Glasgow. * +

aroob 25.01.15 - 03:07am
its all about money and catering for potential customers its called business and helps the economy * +

urvoice1 25.01.15 - 03:21am

@ aroob - 25.01.15 - 03:07am
its all about money and catering for potential customers its called business and helps the economy

Not good business if potential customers go elsewhere * +

aroob 25.01.15 - 03:52am
ofcourse they know what they are doing and it must be generating more profit for them.....did thy not start this in 2007? * +

viking13 25.01.15 - 07:11am

@ aroob - 24.01.15 - 06:07pm
well we got our own meat shops so we aint asked or forced halal on anyone, if companies realise we are not buying something because of our beliefs and start catering for our needs because of drop in their profits then thats up to them, i suggest tak8ng up the grievence with them and get them to change their view lol

So considering muslims are a minority in this country please explain how its good business and looking to improve profits? If you want to improve profits and make your business stronger would you not cater for the majority??? Or do muslims eat a large amount of sandwiches these days lol * +

viking13 25.01.15 - 07:22am
Btw how has this turned into a Subway topic? Is McDonalds halal? Just wondering because it does not actually taste of meat. Now they deserve some s**t! * +

aroob 25.01.15 - 07:46pm
viking if i had a business n looking to expand n seen some scope in a relativly jewish area thn i wd cater more fr them hence makin more money for myself in that area....comon sence * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index