! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is JESUS a real GOD? - Page 12/73

Subject: Is JESUS a real GOD?
« <> »
manszar 21.12.14 - 02:56pm

@ xfrankie - 21.12.14 - 01:36pm
hahaha confusing eyi! next time when you read the words...i don't know how...don't brush em off, i made it clear, repeatedly, yet you keep asking,

lol.gif its only confusing to those that think what you are trying to claim works. but i know what it is you are trying to claim and I know it does not work.. its no secret why you don't know how lol.gif * +

manszar 21.12.14 - 03:03pm

@ xfrankie - 21.12.14 - 01:36pm
hahaha confusing eyi! next time when you read the words...i don't know how...don't brush em off, i made it clear, repeatedly, yet you keep asking,

i keep showing you how it does not work. a man that is a god is a god even if he is a man because they are inseparable Through oneness. * +

xfrankie 21.12.14 - 04:31pm

@ manszar - 21.12.14 - 02:41pm
strange as John 1..does not say anything about jesus being fully god and fully man. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. yes the word that is gods is gods word. Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. john 1 just explains this relationship

In the beginning was the Word, and Word was with God, and the Word was God, HE was in the Beginning with God, ALL things were made through Him and without Him nothing was made that was made.....And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as the only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.... * +

xfrankie 21.12.14 - 04:38pm

@ manszar - 21.12.14 - 02:50pm
it really doesn't matter how you see love, what we are talking about is jealously. you are the one that claimed it is nothing more than to show that you love. when it has a lot more to do about who you are. a jealous god is a insecure god. an insecure god is a imperfect god.

jealousy is an element of love, you proved so yourself, but claim it is an imperfect part of nature, i say not so in otherwords i disagree...you say otherwise, Now pay attention please.. don't miss this.. it is very important...stay on yourside of the grass, I stay on mine.. it is only a difference of opinion, mine Biblical, yours Manszilical * +

xfrankie 21.12.14 - 04:41pm

@ manszar - 21.12.14 - 02:52pm
lol so you made it clear by saying you don't know how mock

i tried code, but maths isn't my thang * +

xfrankie 21.12.14 - 04:45pm

@ manszar - 21.12.14 - 02:56pm
lol its only confusing to those that think what you are trying to claim works. but i know what it is you are trying to claim and I know it does not work.. its no secret why you don't know how lol

now was that hard! all you had to say was, guy you are kraaaazy, that don't make sense..... i'm totally comfortable with you thinking that, as a matter fact i'd be worried if you did not * +

xfrankie 21.12.14 - 04:49pm

@ manszar - 21.12.14 - 03:03pm
i keep showing you how it does not work. a man that is a god is a god even if he is a man because they are inseparable Through oneness.

you keep showing... now i know how the word futile came up, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-73
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum