! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

British mp's - Page 12/13

Subject: British mp's
« <> »
mujahideen 22.10.14 - 09:54am

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.10.14 - 07:21am
Hypocrisy at its best. The only ''business'' you're discussing is palestinians fate in Palestine and totally ignoring palestinians fate in Syria . The world doesn't ignores their fate as you do. Crying much? Here's a napkin.

And on other hand, you ignoring the palestanians in palestine. You must be
blinded by your stupidity. Did you read my comment? i did mentioned To condemn * +

0gypsy0 22.10.14 - 10:07am
What a r*tard ! Don't accuse me of your own flaws ! Now go and copy paste some insults from other sites and show your peaceful side . I never ignored palestinians from Palestine btw , I didn't ignored palestinians from other places either. * +

0gypsy0 22.10.14 - 10:08am
R.I.P blosssom for all those innocent muslims that other muslims don't give a s**t about * +

0gypsy0 22.10.14 - 10:18am

@ mujahideen - 22.10.14 - 09:40am
you need to get your facts clear that Islam is a peaceful religion than others which says do
not harm your muslim brothers and those non
muslims who want to live peacefully with you and kill them, if they want to harm you. I believe if muslims will follow islam honestly, then there will be no blood shud in this world and if non muslims
will not harm muslims then muslims any where in the world will not be so voilent as you think.

But when arabs kill arabs it's ignored unless it's a jew killing an arab. Then suddenly the arab becomes a muslim and you become a butthurt keyboard warrior * +

0gypsy0 22.10.14 - 10:39am

@ urvoice1 - 21.10.14 - 11:47pm
And the war crimes of palestinians.... Are they to be ignored ?

.. * +

0gypsy0 22.10.14 - 10:44am

@ mujahideen - 22.10.14 - 09:31am
didisaythat Infact i condemned them, to apologize noo no. They dont represent
the true Islam. Why do we apologize on their behalf.

If we are to count all those ppl you're accusing of 'not representing Islam' ,sooner or later there won't be anyone left to represent it . There goes ur plan of world domination,lol. * +

say.what 22.10.14 - 01:25pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.10.14 - 10:08am
R.I.P blosssom for all those innocent muslims that other muslims don't give a s**t about

muslims be musliming * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum