! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state - Page 12/13

Subject: Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state
« <> »
im.joker 2.08.14 - 08:22am

@ aeroplane - 1.08.14 - 03:17pm
India and Israel are two sides of the same coin both are crimnals yes

angry4. Actually we all are criminals except philistine and Muslims,,,, * +

im.joker 2.08.14 - 08:25am
stop. India raised voice against Israel for the killings, what more could you expect from a country who is in partner with Israel? * +

manszar 2.08.14 - 09:11am

@ joe999 - 1.08.14 - 02:15pm
facepalm.gif always looking for a scapegoat are we? My point was the poor civilians being slaughtered. Do u not mention it because I don't care enough about it to know whose in the wrong, therefore there's no-one to put down about it constantly? About 200,000 killed there. U just don't seem to care

Well at least you can admit you dont care really. * +

john_163 2.08.14 - 10:32am
india raised voice.... but its the presure of muslims...an the vote they gave for the pm... on the other side india is with israel. .an ders a meetng tomoro... an on the + side mumbai has ban all illeagle loud speaker on mosque used...wich disturbs ppl early morng n eveng...good...beef will b band aswell. .nw muslims will cry for it n burn shops... * +

john_163 2.08.14 - 10:38am
until nxt 3-4 yrs ul see musnoobs vanished from india pmpl by the way indias pm was chosen by the ppl who wana remove all mosnoobs.. jst like the pm killd every musnoobs dat killd inocent children, an familia in gujrat... wounder now no muslims have the balls to protest in gujrat * +

rody9499 3.08.14 - 09:53am
support humanity , support gaza * +

prismf 3.08.14 - 12:02pm
support humanity.....stop the war full stop * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page