! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

women at risk - Page 12/22

Subject: women at risk
« <> »
dgsn 27.04.13 - 10:17am
what mandain and kim said. And why if all we need to do is read the koran do we need authority figures telling us what it means? (which appears to be purely subjective) * +

truth_4u 27.04.13 - 01:14pm
I'm not saying all imams are wrong, it's true some imams interpret such things to their own desire BUT why do people think ALL imams like that? they not, as I clearly said a ''layman'' woudnt know as much and if such disputes happen why that layman not just look into it and see which is authentic? why make something so simple seem hard? * +

truth_4u 27.04.13 - 01:17pm
for example, if person A said ''eat with your left hand'' and person B says ''eat with your right hand'' regarding in Islam so what layman should do is see which is authentic and that layman SHOULD stand against the one who is wrong, don't be afraid. * +

urvoice1 27.04.13 - 01:21pm
You're missing the point. Again. * +

truth_4u 27.04.13 - 01:53pm
@ urvoice, I'm not missing the ''point'', I think your missing the point, as the women clearly says Islamic code is not at fault, dont blame the entire structure based on ''some'' imams, the imams who interpret their own way which is not part of Islam are at fault, the imams who follow the guidelines of sharia law within Islam are the right ones. * +

truth_4u 27.04.13 - 01:56pm
so again and again I've said, the layman SHOULD look into it, and if the imams is stating such things Allah and his messenger gave no authority, then that layman SHOULD fight back, don't be afraid. * +

truth_4u 27.04.13 - 01:59pm
farewell * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark