! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 119/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
walkers 27.11.15 - 01:48pm

@ xfrankie - 27.11.15 - 01:40pm
let me put it another way, If Jesus was weak, its His Humanity, If Jesus was powerful, its His Deity, Don't use weak to cancel His Deity, nor His power to cancel His Humanity, They all exist fully together, don't ask me how, i don't know,

Alright , but weak can't be God , you are weak can you be God ? We are not talking about earthly difference of bodies in which we see some humans powerful than others . but we are talking about God a unique one . /// One another trouble , if Jesus is God and Human. He wants to punish sinners but he wants to sacrify for sinners , why he was so confused ? So he died for his own ppl , but you are telling it was not his happiness to die. * +

walkers 27.11.15 - 01:50pm

@ xfrankie - 27.11.15 - 01:47pm
Who said that Body was weak? He had a Resurrected Body, all we know about it is not limited by our physical laws, and can exist in the Glory of Heaven, so yeah pretty awesome.

Ressurected body , OK so God has a body ? Like that , but no one have ever seen God according to Bible. * +

walkers 27.11.15 - 01:51pm

Who said that Body was weak? He had a Resurrected Body, all we know about it is not limited by our physical laws, and can exist in the Glory of Heaven, so yeah pretty awesome.

But we want to know why Jesus required that earthly body to survive in heaven ? * +

xfrankie 27.11.15 - 01:52pm

@ walkers - 27.11.15 - 01:29pm
Xfrankie ! another collision between God and Jesus we saw just now in above reply of yours . The God had punished the Man if there was no death of Jesus . but you said Jesus out of his free Will died for this Man . Gospel said , Jesus does the will of God , by his own will Jesus cant do anything but Jesus does the will of God . Explain to us how can Jesus love someone on whom God is angry , how can Jesus save them when God dont want them saved ?

John 10:18, No man takes my life, but i lay it down of my Own free Will, and i raise it up. Saith Jesus. Jesus and God the Father, Had the same indistinguishable will for man, God wanted them Saved, and just because God is angry, doesn't mean He can't love the one whom He is angry at. * +

walkers 27.11.15 - 01:52pm

Was that body in reality body of God ? * +

xfrankie 27.11.15 - 01:54pm

@ walkers - 27.11.15 - 01:31pm
So God wants to punish Man but Jesus wants to save them . why they are opposite to each other ?

God and Jesus, want to save man. John 3:16. For God so loved the World, that He gave His Only Begotten Son. * +

walkers 27.11.15 - 01:55pm

@ xfrankie - 27.11.15 - 01:52pm
John 10:18, No man takes my life, but i lay it down of my Own free Will, and i raise it up. Saith Jesus. Jesus and God the Father, Had the same indistinguishable will for man, God wanted them Saved, and just because God is angry, doesn't mean He can't love the one whom He is angry at.

Alright , then God is angry , but want to save sinners on whom he is angry. Who is Jesus ? Is he same Angry God in human body ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index