! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 118/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
alvar89 24.10.16 - 06:07pm

@ ogdenz - 24.10.16 - 06:00pm
You are correct,that is not a Christian belief...it is a fact. Nothing exists eternally or even from moment to moment. It's an observable fact,an irrefutable fact.

So you are 100 percent certain that it is this way even if you know that life comes from life. Everything in our universe is temporary and all matter changes. All living beings die and are born to life. Thing is its all observing the material world we see theres nothing eternal. God excists outside of this as the cause of everything. The original spark that sprung this universe into a living thing. Without a eternal life source its hard to say everything is mortal not only matter everything. Or do you believe this is an ongoing cycle all life coming from past life round about? * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 06:08pm

@ ogdenz - 24.10.16 - 06:01pm
How can he be the image of the invisible God?

Attriputes personality etc not physical image. * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 06:11pm
John 14:9Jesus replied, Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, Show us the Father? 10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, carrying out His work. * +

0gypsy0 24.10.16 - 06:16pm

@ alvar89 - 24.10.16 - 04:52pm
So what can you inherit being the Son of God? What position is there to take?

I posted it earlier ffs , read. * +

alvar89 24.10.16 - 06:17pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 24.10.16 - 06:16pm
I posted it earlier ffs , read.

I asked it to see if you say He takes the throne as God. * +

0gypsy0 24.10.16 - 06:21pm

@ alvar89 - 24.10.16 - 05:07pm
The Son became a servant becoming a human. He decended among us becoming one of us. Ofcourse He walked earth as a man the son of man title He always used. We are what our parents are a human. A Son of God is also God. The oneness of the Father, Son and Spirit points to them being the same God. They were plural when they created everything and linked as ONE God. We will always talk past eachother if we dont listen to what we actually believe in. If ppl say we worship 3 Gods its clearly not the case. If ppl say we made a human into a God it is not so.

no he is not god. God gave him authority over the heavens and earth,he became the king of kings,etc. We posted so many verses you ignored obviously. Dafuq is wrong with you,its obvious to u is just a b***h fight,not a debate over the book. I posted verses ,read the fking bible ,its useless to debate with u after all. * +

0gypsy0 24.10.16 - 06:25pm

@ alvar89 - 24.10.16 - 06:17pm
I asked it to see if you say He takes the throne as God.

remember you were nervous about the verse talking about Jesus being at the right hand of God? Remember the authority god had given to him? all proven with bible verses? No.

You just keep telling yourself whatever u want. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum