! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 117/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
alvar89 6.04.17 - 08:30am

@ manszar - 6.04.17 - 07:52am
John 17;14I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.

This you know well does not go to the context of Jesus coming from heaven rather that the works of this world is not His and also not His followers.
Revelation 18: 4Then I heard another voice from heaven say: Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. * +

alvar89 6.04.17 - 08:31am

@ manszar - 6.04.17 - 08:05am
so you think its ok to artificially inseminate a 12 year old to create a baby born of a virgin? no perversion or sex involved in that

You must have been there and recorded the age of Mary. Dragging it down to 12 is a bit deceptive dont you think? * +

alvar89 6.04.17 - 08:33am

@ manszar - 6.04.17 - 08:12am
at what age did god make women able to get pregnant?

I dont know only He knows when women reach that point in evolving. Some sooner some later. Some never. Also the factor of evil and a degraded fallen world to consider. * +

alvar89 6.04.17 - 08:36am

@ manszar - 6.04.17 - 07:45am
lol.gif my error nono.gif you mean jesus error as he is the one who apparently said those word are not his own hehe.gif but we know its not jesus you want to believe, John 7:16 Jesus answered, My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me.

The error is you manipulating text and interpreting it to fit your agenda to confuse ppl. You do whatever it takes and argue whatever just to mess up ppls faith so you can feel better of others doing what you did. * +

alvar89 6.04.17 - 08:44am

@ quiller - 5.04.17 - 09:31am
I have never claimed she WAS 13. I would suggest, given the evidence of her circumstances (place, time, class), that she MAY very well have been about 13. Of course this is speculation, but it is informed speculation. Present evidence allows neither of us to go any further than speculation. I would be interested to learn what evidence informs your speculation that she was older?

I believe and trust in God doing the right thing back then in keeping Mary clean and not letting her be abused. Also the point of her being a virgin til the 2nd child part postbones the age. Ppl push that ped*phile thing not giving any ground for the other side just like with Isaac and Rebekah. Its known they had there children 20 years in the marriage but ppl still lie she was 3 when Isaac r*ped her etc. Even tho there is also no age mentioned anywhere. If the bible really was this wicked ppl would not need to fabricate things to make it look like it. * +

quiller 6.04.17 - 09:58am
All I am trying to establish is what we can reasonably deduce about Mary's age at the beginning of the gospel story, given the evidence that we're presented by the gospel accounts and the historical and cultural setting. As for Rebecca and Isaac, given the story as presented, we can deduce that she was actually older than he, can't we? * +

0gypsy0 9.04.17 - 06:23pm
[link] http://www.jewfaq.org/m/marriage.htm[/link]

In those days in the Jewish tradition the consummation of marriage happened as soon as the girl entered p*berty and entered menstruation. Considering their culture at that time Mary was probably 12-14 years old when she became pregnant with Jesus,it wasn't unusual to be married and pregnant at such an early age back then. And of course it was normal to God too, because God is defined by others traditional methods at a certain time in a certain place.... Lol.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum