! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 113/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
xfrankie 26.11.15 - 09:04am

@ manszar - 26.11.15 - 08:53am
he was more than just a man when he was a man or after death? it does not matter what 100 billion trillion zillion people think jesus is, what matters it what jesus thinks he is and jesus thinks he is a man not a god. jesus loved God and would be insulted to be called god.

Perhaps billions people agree because its so obvious, Never mind the fact that He says He is God, severally..a cursory read ..If He says He descended from Heaven and existed in Glory with God before the world begun, what do words so plain mean you? * +

xfrankie 26.11.15 - 09:10am

@ manszar - 26.11.15 - 08:53am
he was more than just a man when he was a man or after death? it does not matter what 100 billion trillion zillion people think jesus is, what matters it what jesus thinks he is and jesus thinks he is a man not a god. jesus loved God and would be insulted to be called god.

may be not always, but really the general consensus of the populace as an indicator should not be lightly ignored, nor carelessly dismissed, it is must be accepted to a certain degree, it clarifies a truth, its the foundation of a democracy, and should allow you to examine yourself, * +

xfrankie 26.11.15 - 09:18am

@ manszar - 26.11.15 - 08:55am
but tell me how does jesus exercise his authority given to him by the father when he can do nothing of himself?

This is the simplest thing to understand, provided you can accept the dual existance of Man and God, but if you can't then that is the problem, its thus pointless to even go at it again * +

walkers 26.11.15 - 08:16pm
Yeshua / Jesus a.s , according to christianity , was he sacrificed , Killed or punished ? can any christian give us short answer ? * +

walkers 26.11.15 - 08:21pm

@ xfrankie - 26.11.15 - 09:18am
This is the simplest thing to understand, provided you can accept the dual existance of Man and God, but if you can't then that is the problem, its thus pointless to even go at it again

Can God be weak ? According to Christianity , Jesus is God. But as you say that Jesus became a man , the dual existance of Man n God . So my question is simple here : Can God be weak ? * +

walkers 26.11.15 - 08:34pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 27.08.15 - 07:19pm
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Lol , first created light then darkness. Yet light travels in darkness. Wrong statement. The first thing should be DARKNSSS and then LIGHT. anyway nice catch * +

walkers 26.11.15 - 08:47pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 27.08.15 - 07:19pm
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Creating peace and Evil. This statement should be understood. It has deep meanings. He created darkness and light. And peace and evil , that means two paths. GOOD path and Bad path. /// In exams there is an objective of picking up right answer . a question is given and it has 2 answers , you have to pick up correct answer. If you had given time to that subject then you know which answer is correct n which one is wrong. ---- example : apple is sweet . and tamarind is sour , so question come * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index