! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live For Your Soul - Page 112/135

Subject: Live For Your Soul
« <> »
manszar 24.10.16 - 12:57pm

@ alvar89 - 23.10.16 - 12:34pm
He lowered His position inorder to fulfill all this for us. Some ppl waited for a earthly kingdom and saved in flesh etc because they did not understand the prophecy. The Messiach saved the ppl in a different manner only understood by actually reading openly what the nt revealed. You reject books that contradict your view in the bible so its no use to post those verses.

i love the old excuse he lowered His position in order to fulfill all this for us, but he was fully god and fully man, healed the sick, fed the five thousand, preformed miracles ect lol.gif, * +

manszar 24.10.16 - 01:01pm

@ alvar89 - 23.10.16 - 12:44pm
Proverbs 30:4
4 Who but God goes up to heaven and comes back down?
Who holds the wind in his fists?
Who wraps up the oceans in his cloak?
Who has created the whole wide world?
What is his nameand his sons name?
Tell me if you know!

Proverbs 30;5 Every word of God is flawless;
he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
6 Do not add to his words,
or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

hear it says Every word of God is flawless, but you claim this to be untrue as it wold violate free will lol.gif * +

manszar 24.10.16 - 01:06pm

Psalm 45:67
6 Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever.
You rule with a scepter of justice.
7 You love justice and hate evil.
Therefore God, your God, has anointed you,
pouring out the oil of joy on you more than on anyone else.

Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows,,,, hang on a minute didnt you say jesus was a man frequent with sorrow and so ugly that he did not even look like a human being,,,,,, be constant man * +

manszar 24.10.16 - 01:07pm

Hosea 1:7
7 But I will show love to the people of Judah. I will free them from their enemiesnot with weapons and armies or horses and charioteers, but by my power as the Lord their God.

yeah jesus did not free them from the Romans, and did not free the jews as they do not claim him as there messiah * +

manszar 24.10.16 - 01:10pm

@ alvar89 - 23.10.16 - 12:46pm
Zechariah 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion, for behold, I come and I will dwell in your midst, declares the Lord. 11 And many nations shall join themselves to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people. And I will dwell in your midst, and you shall know that the Lord of hosts has sent me to you.

yet according to you they were blinded by god so they couldn't see that god sent him lol.gif be consistent man * +

manszar 24.10.16 - 01:11pm

@ alvar89 - 23.10.16 - 12:48pm
Isaiah 9:6
6 For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us.
The government will rest on his shoulders.
And he will be called:
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

yawn.gif again with this wow, jesus had no government rest on his shoulders and is not called Everlasting Father is he * +

manszar 24.10.16 - 01:20pm

@ alvar89 - 23.10.16 - 12:55pm
The NT has the answers to how those fit in. This book is one mostly rejected by ppl who say He is not God who became a human. Jesus clearly is the Alpha and Omega in these parts.

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, Fear not, I am the first and the last, 18 and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.

no it is not clearly jesus at all,
we see in 1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place,,, this is clearly a revaluation given to jesus by God,, it is God that is saying i am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty., we also see in 6 To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen. TO SERVE HIS GOD AND FATHER, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-135
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index