! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 112/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
xfrankie 26.11.15 - 05:45am

@ manszar - 26.11.15 - 01:46am
please dont lie about you concern for my preparation. your just making a fool of yourself.

i am seriously concerned, that's why i stressed GENUINE, i assumed you would think otherwise, (which you did). how do you prepare yourself, i need to know, so as to identify the root of the problem, otherwise anything we say is pointless * +

xfrankie 26.11.15 - 05:50am

@ manszar - 26.11.15 - 01:49am
nobody said anything about applying Heb 12:4 to Heb 4, try reading back. i dont think its me you should pretend to be concerned about.

well then, why did you bring up Heb 12, in the first place then relate it to Heb 4:15, you said Heb 4:15, took you Heb 12:4-17.. how on earth did it do that? I mean this is really disturbing, * +

xfrankie 26.11.15 - 06:07am

@ manszar - 26.11.15 - 02:00am
so which denomination tells the truth about the bible? you yourself would not trust a scholar in bible and religious studies if they told you jesus was not god. ask a jew if jesus or the messiah was meant to be god. as they certainly know the old testament better than any christian.

you know, of the world's 2 Billion Christians, that constitute the thousands of denominations worldwide, even though there isn't consensus entirely, as to the Deity of Christ, (Of whom NEARLY all 2 billion agree on His Diety) All denominations nonetheless, agree He was more than just a Man, manszar you are the only person i know who sees him as just a man, as only a man and tries to use the Bible to defend it, people who think that know for certain its folly to use the Bible, but rather other false documents, at what point do you want to consider the possiblity that there is something you're doing wrong * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 08:47am

@ xfrankie - 26.11.15 - 05:45am
i am seriously concerned, that's why i stressed GENUINE, i assumed you would think otherwise, (which you did). how do you prepare yourself, i need to know, so as to identify the root of the problem, otherwise anything we say is pointless

ok be the fool then. the root of the problem is you have no argument but are to blind to see it. * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 08:50am

@ xfrankie - 26.11.15 - 05:50am
well then, why did you bring up Heb 12, in the first place then relate it to Heb 4:15, you said Heb 4:15, took you Heb 12:4-17.. how on earth did it do that? I mean this is really disturbing,

just read back. it tires me to do all your thinking for you * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 08:53am

@ xfrankie - 26.11.15 - 06:07am
you know, of the world's 2 Billion Christians, that constitute the thousands of denominations worldwide, even though there isn't consensus entirely, as to the Deity of Christ, (Of whom NEARLY all 2 billion agree on His Diety) All denominations nonetheless, agree He was more than just a Man, manszar you are the only person i know who sees him as just a man, as only a man and tries to use the Bible to defend it, people who think that know for certain its folly to use the Bible, but rather other false documents, at what point do you want to consider the possiblity that there is something you're doing wrong

he was more than just a man when he was a man or after death? it does not matter what 100 billion trillion zillion people think jesus is, what matters it what jesus thinks he is and jesus thinks he is a man not a god. jesus loved God and would be insulted to be called god. * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 08:55am
but tell me how does jesus exercise his authority given to him by the father when he can do nothing of himself? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index