! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 110/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
xfrankie 25.11.15 - 04:14pm
here's what's distrubing, why is it in a world where a doctor is trusted to speak about medicine, the engineer on mechanics, the anthropologist on evolution, the historian on history, the exception to this rule, is found in religion especially Christianity, where the Christians who have vested their time, resources, and have literally staked their lives on understanding and believing Biblical doctrine, are the ones told by people who have absolutely no interest and couldn't care less about Scripture, that we don't know, or understand or misquote what we believe? * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 05:23pm
Narcissism. xfrankie,don't you want to come to my Prayer Warrior forum? * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 05:48pm
well i'm cautious, i don't know what a prayer warrior is? you mentioned something bout the Armor of God, but that's in reference to a Christian living in obedience to God, basically who we ought to be always, in all aspects of life, i also don't know what your fundamental doctrinal beliefs are, neither are you aware of mine, i think it should be clarified first, * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 05:59pm
Will do,but I'll do it in that post. Gimme a moment:) * +

alvar89 25.11.15 - 07:31pm
Humbleness always was the key in defeating the evil. Our God showed us this and inorder to understand it you have to be humble not allways critical. Doubt towards God not away from God. God is our righteous King not because of His power and throne. He is a Ultimate all knowing Leader because He didnt care for position coming down from the Most High seat to be mocked on a worse place available a Cross. God didnt need to beat the rebel with His overwhelming power. He only needed to take His love and compassion into this humble lowly form to beat satan, sin and death. * +

seiji 25.11.15 - 07:38pm
He didn't care about position,coming down from the most high seat,to be crucified and humiliated. Good thought alvar:) You should also come to my post. Two praying in agreement are better than one. * +

manszar 26.11.15 - 01:44am

@ xfrankie - 25.11.15 - 02:16pm
Matt 28:19, To all that believe baptize in the name of the Father, The Son and Holy Spirit. John 1, In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, the Word was God... and the Word became Flesh and dwelt among us. Col 2:9 For in Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily. 2 Cor. 13:14, The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

lol.gif none of those passages say jesus is God * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum