! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Is JESUS a real GOD? - Page 11/73

Subject: Is JESUS a real GOD?
« <> »
xfrankie 21.12.14 - 01:32pm

@ manszar - 21.12.14 - 12:12pm
so again you think love can not cause suffering. yet you admit it can cause jealousy. you claim that jealousy is only to show that you love. but its there because of insecurity. we are insecure because we are not perfect.

the word...cause.. i didn't say that..only..nor that...sufferring...twas unresolved way back..i'll tell how i see love besides the very obvious and among the very many other verses favorite to come to mind. 1 Cor. 13:3-8, is composite whole of converging elements, into one very beautiful thang.. that is MY view, undoubtedly YOU got yours..now how bout to each his own, * +

xfrankie 21.12.14 - 01:36pm

@ manszar - 21.12.14 - 12:17pm
yes you keep saying god is a man and that man is a god except when he is a man that is indivisibly onelessly linked to that god that is the man but is not a god when he is a man except but he is a god.

hahaha confusing eyi! next time when you read the words...i don't know how...don't brush em off, i made it clear, repeatedly, yet you keep asking, * +

xfrankie 21.12.14 - 01:40pm

@ manszar - 21.12.14 - 12:21pm
you know very well its not a rap. this is not even a good attempt of avoiding the question. you said
i very simply believe Him, when He says it,

so please let us know who it is you believe and what is it that they said. and where did they say it?

to be honest the later/other one felt more like a rap, you got some gangsta in you bro..John 1..for me answers your entire query * +

xfrankie 21.12.14 - 01:42pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 21.12.14 - 01:23pm
sing everybody was kung fu fighting sing

lol * +

manszar 21.12.14 - 02:41pm

@ xfrankie - 21.12.14 - 01:40pm
to be honest the later/other one felt more like a rap, you got some gangsta in you bro..John 1..for me answers your entire query

strange as John 1..does not say anything about jesus being fully god and fully man. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. yes the word that is gods is gods word. Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. john 1 just explains this relationship * +

manszar 21.12.14 - 02:50pm

@ xfrankie - 21.12.14 - 01:32pm
the word...cause.. i didn't say that..only..nor that...sufferring...twas unresolved way back..i'll tell how i see love besides the very obvious and among the very many other verses favorite to come to mind. 1 Cor. 13:3-8, is composite whole of converging elements, into one very beautiful thang.. that is MY view, undoubtedly YOU got yours..now how bout to each his own,

it really doesn't matter how you see love, what we are talking about is jealously. you are the one that claimed it is nothing more than to show that you love. when it has a lot more to do about who you are. a jealous god is a insecure god. an insecure god is a imperfect god. * +

manszar 21.12.14 - 02:52pm

@ xfrankie - 21.12.14 - 01:36pm
hahaha confusing eyi! next time when you read the words...i don't know how...don't brush em off, i made it clear, repeatedly, yet you keep asking,

lol.gif so you made it clear by saying you don't know how mock.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-73
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum