! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

heaven and freewill - Page 11/15

Subject: heaven and freewill
« <> »
xfrankie 13.11.15 - 03:29pm
aww so cute! Is this some new way of throwing in the towel? coz you do know, you crying liar (its a play on with wolf.. get it lol.gif..) from you is nothing new.. * +

manszar 14.11.15 - 04:15am

@ xfrankie - 13.11.15 - 03:29pm
aww so cute! Is this some new way of throwing in the towel? coz you do know, you crying liar (its a play on with wolf.. get it lol.gif..) from you is nothing new..

no,,it was just a good opportunity to say it, so thanks again.lol.gif but good to see you dont deny it. * +

xfrankie 14.11.15 - 04:58am
i lied that of a rebellion and some kicked out heaven?... aaaahh! manszar i'm so sorry, so tell me the truth, what did happen to them, and why or how did it happen? i must be hazy on this, please guy who 'knows' the Bible tell me, speak forth! * +

xfrankie 14.11.15 - 05:10am

@ manszar - 14.11.15 - 04:15am
no,,it was just a good opportunity to say it, so thanks again.lol.gif but good to see you dont deny it.

i didn't deny? sorry i was mistaken i thought you knew what crying wolf is.. (before the crying liar twist thingy).. ma bad * +

manszar 14.11.15 - 07:39am

@ xfrankie - 14.11.15 - 04:58am
i lied that of a rebellion and some kicked out heaven?... aaaahh! manszar i'm so sorry, so tell me the truth, what did happen to them, and why or how did it happen? i must be hazy on this, please guy who 'knows' the Bible tell me, speak forth!

lol.gif you have already shown what a liar you are in another topic. nothing you say is believable. * +

manszar 14.11.15 - 07:53am
so you deny saying that you dont believe mary is the mother of jesus. * +

xfrankie 14.11.15 - 07:56am
Yes i deny Mary IS the mother of Jesus.. (your the one who's framed the question) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index