! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yeshua the jewish Messiah - Page 109/153

Subject: Yeshua the jewish Messiah
« <> »
manszar 25.11.15 - 12:31pm

@ xfrankie - 23.11.15 - 06:59am
The Lord works in mysterious ways?.. you are aware, (i hope though i'm very doubtful), that saying is NOT in the Bible, that it is a construct poor vigilance in searching Scripture.

I just know how much you christians love saying it. Thanks again for that. Said to myself the other day i need to look up passages like that one. Praise the Lord. * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 02:16pm

@ manszar - 25.11.15 - 12:24pm
Just going to leave it at that eh? Thats right 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. SO we have ONE GOD and the MAN jesus

Matt 28:19, To all that believe baptize in the name of the Father, The Son and Holy Spirit. John 1, In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, the Word was God... and the Word became Flesh and dwelt among us. Col 2:9 For in Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily. 2 Cor. 13:14, The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 02:20pm

@ manszar - 25.11.15 - 12:31pm
I just know how much you christians love saying it. Thanks again for that. Said to myself the other day i need to look up passages like that one. Praise the Lord.

May i ask, its genuine a concern, what preparation do you do before reading the Bible? * +

xfrankie 25.11.15 - 02:33pm

@ manszar - 23.11.15 - 05:25am
i looked up Heb 4:17 and it took me to Hebrews 12:4-17 My son, do not make light of the Lords discipline,
and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
6 because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,
and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son

thanks for that one, the Lord works in mysterious ways lol.gif

bringing up Heb 12:4, and trying to apply it to Heb 4, has confirmed my suspicions about you, and its possible there's more you should worry about before even reading Scripture. * +

0gypsy0 25.11.15 - 02:56pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.11.15 - 10:23am
I do not accept praise from men (John 5:41)

In vain do they worship me (Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7)

The Father is greater than I (John 14:28)

you never stick to the Bible, you misquote verses, you add things that aren't there and call yourself a Bible worshipper. I'll never understand that.

in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. ( Hebrews 1:2 )

Matthew
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said , Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ. * +

0gypsy0 25.11.15 - 02:59pm
Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself ; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say , and what I should speak .

Jhn 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. * +

0gypsy0 25.11.15 - 03:05pm
2 Peter 3:16

As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

Galatians 1:6-9

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-153
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum