! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jesus is God - Page 108/118

Subject: Jesus is God
« <> »
alvar89 25.03.17 - 07:01pm

@ manszar - 25.03.17 - 04:49am
lol.gif it was up to constantine as ruler to decide, and when he did he threatened those that did not vote in his favour with exile. paul just does contradict jesus. and its plain to see that they fabricated the resurrection

Your wild conspiracy theories are shaky. Be consistent atleast lol. You know well the older manuscripts tell the same thing and Christ Himself talked about it and so did earlier prophecy and John the baptist. Those stories might make you feel good but that does not make them fact lol. * +

quiller 26.03.17 - 10:55am

@ alvar89 - 25.03.17 - 06:57pm
That shows the lack of knowledge on the bible on your part. What happens to branches that dont produce fruit in the scripture? Its your view on those hypocrites not the truth about the atonement. Nowhere did it say you can become a priest because there is no need for a priest after Christs atonement. That is manmade tradition and avoiding scripture that would prevent them from falling into sin. If they married and listened to God and His apostles they would not molest children. I dont even know what kind of god you would think it is loving doing such things sick

Where do god or his apostles say 'dont molest children'? * +

alvar89 26.03.17 - 03:22pm

@ quiller - 26.03.17 - 10:55am
Where do god or his apostles say 'dont molest children'?

Im sure that was common knowledge not to have sexual relations of any sort outside a man woman marriage. Thats why Paul said to marry who burns in l*st not to go that sinful route. Thats what the priests tradition has failed to look at. The false church tradition forbid marriage for the priests etc and the thing is there were no commandments to have a priest anyway. A priest back in the old covenant had a wife and children. They were to give the offering to the temple etc. Now in the new covenant there is no offering or temple. Its all manmade tradition outside the scriptures that cause problems. * +

quiller 27.03.17 - 11:00am
Is there no biblical ordinance against the molestation of children? * +

manszar 29.03.17 - 10:54pm

@ alvar89 - 25.03.17 - 06:51pm
I said i watched criticism towards christianity and jewish sermons facepalm.gif

Yeah sure * +

manszar 29.03.17 - 10:56pm

@ alvar89 - 25.03.17 - 06:53pm
That was referring to Him being from God Himself like no other. He is a part of God just as scripture reveals. You on the other hand have a hobby in trying to claim otherwise lol.

You mean in the small parts that are able to be twisted * +

manszar 29.03.17 - 10:59pm

@ alvar89 - 25.03.17 - 06:57pm
That shows the lack of knowledge on the bible on your part. What happens to branches that dont produce fruit in the scripture? Its your view on those hypocrites not the truth about the atonement. Nowhere did it say you can become a priest because there is no need for a priest after Christs atonement. That is manmade tradition and avoiding scripture that would prevent them from falling into sin. If they married and listened to God and His apostles they would not molest children. I dont even know what kind of god you would think it is loving doing such things sick.gif

Are you saying someone who molesters children wont be forgiven if asked in the name of jesus? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index