! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 108/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
alvar89 7.03.15 - 11:57am
The problem is with the false view of God being a bearded man in the clouds what makes this hard to comprehend. It is not scriptural. The multiple heavens created were not clouds rather dimensions. If you follow scripture there are atleast 3 heavens. The God in the scripture is not like us a one bodily limited and material person. God can consentrate His power into a another person any day in my view. He is not limited. * +

alvar89 7.03.15 - 12:07pm

@ fiftyshadesofgreat - 5.03.15 - 12:02pm
You say they were created and then you say they coexisted in a timeless essence, which is not conceivable. Of course you refer to it as a problem.

YHWH allways is never created hence the name Ego Eimi I AM I Exist YHWH etc. The Son was begotten from the Fathers own essence outside our material realm. Lets try a example He was first revealed to ppl like a mitten then revealed multiple fingers inside. The richness of Gods being. * +

alvar89 7.03.15 - 12:12pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 6.03.15 - 05:53pm
Taking verses out of context again? Read the entire chapter of John 17. Are u god too then? (vs 20 - etc)

Lets try to explain it this way. Apart from God i am nothing like a useless tyre in a trench on my own. But with God i am like a tyre under a functional car belonging to the unity of God but i am not the car if i am one replacable component. God is the whole car doing the driving etc. * +

alvar89 7.03.15 - 12:25pm

@ manszar - 4.03.15 - 11:24am
when I see two galaxies half merged, that stars are being born daily. the skeleton and fossil record. to say we do not live in a world that evolves is to lie to myself. I see no need for a god to make all things. things get created by continuous processes, god did not create the keyboard im typing on, so to say god crated all things is another lie. afraid of going against atheists roflmao.gif ive been on prodigets longer than most on here, and I have had plenty of debates with atheists and many others. I don't come on here half as much as I used to and am not that interested in every little debate that goes on. you would not know this as you are fairly new, so ill have my chuckle and let that one go. as for the wrong church, you wish lol.gif

As for the evolution part i dont see it as everything is downgrading rather the word changing would be appropriate for what is going on. This planet used to be much more than it is now. Screens before our sicening eyes and weak bodies in a dying planet rather than strenght, agility and health in a pure nature is what leans toward a punished creation rather than a evololution a lottery of random instances improving life in time. Sorry for the sudden change of topic lol.gif * +

0gypsy0 8.03.15 - 12:55am

@ alvar89 - 7.03.15 - 12:12pm
Lets try to explain it this way. Apart from God i am nothing like a useless tyre in a trench on my own. But with God i am like a tyre under a functional car belonging to the unity of God but i am not the car if i am one replacable component. God is the whole car doing the driving etc.

I'll just post the verses again because I have nothing better to do right now (and their contradiction is funny too) . Here we go mr.Tyre,:
Isaiah 42
8I am the LORD, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, Nor My praise to graven images.

for real?

John 17
5Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

-and here The Tyre is praying for the other tires and sharing the glory with them (u included) yet u say you're a useless tire in a trench on your own,contradicting Jesus..

20 My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
22 I have given them the GLORY that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one.(John 17)

are u God too? beg.gif * +

0gypsy0 8.03.15 - 01:03am

@ alvar89 - 7.03.15 - 11:57am
The problem is with the false view of God being a bearded man in the clouds what makes this hard to comprehend. It is not scriptural. The multiple heavens created were not clouds rather dimensions. If you follow scripture there are atleast 3 heavens. The God in the scripture is not like us a one bodily limited and material person. God can consentrate His power into a another person any day in my view. He is not limited.

Not everyone thinks of God as being a bearded man in the clouds , it's as ridiculous as the bearded men with wings representing angels . If you'd follow the scriptures you wouldn't be parroting dogmatic views that are totally non-biblical . * +

0gypsy0 8.03.15 - 01:09am

@ alvar89 - 7.03.15 - 12:25pm
As for the evolution part i dont see it as everything is downgrading rather the word changing would be appropriate for what is going on. This planet used to be much more than it is now. Screens before our sicening eyes and weak bodies in a dying planet rather than strenght, agility and health in a pure nature is what leans toward a punished creation rather than a evololution a lottery of random instances improving life in time. Sorry for the sudden change of topic lol.gif

This planet used to be a lot worse than now,even in biblical times. Thank goodness at least I wasn't around the times of OT and praying to the wrong god... I'm so lucky! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index