! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 106/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
0gypsy0 3.03.15 - 06:36pm

@ alvar89 - 1.03.15 - 06:01pm
No. Its becoming a better man letting the Messiah work inside you. Its completely the opposite from selfishness. I didnt have strenght inside me to forgive ppl and even go and help those who wronged me in the past and present. The problem is there are more bad ppl than there are good ppl in this world. The solution is to connect to the Messiah thru whom true knowledge and love comes to change a mans heart. Ive been converted myself and i have seen alot of ppl truly born again losing all there bad in there lives really heading out to pull others up. Not those who think they are good themselves but convicted by Gods standard.

Lo and behold :
''Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.''Luke 17:21

lol.gif * +

manszar 4.03.15 - 11:07am

@ alvar89 - 3.03.15 - 04:59pm
You dont genuinely question ppl you disrespect them. Rather than just put forward your evidence against you try to cleverly make em look bad infront of others not to show them the right path. Thing is most of us know the bible can be interpreted many ways as there are many denominations and sects etc. You interpret the bible from your angle making it the only way to read it. Thing is if you think the whole book is made up and Yeshua never was then why bother forcing on your interpretation of someone who does not exist to you? If not for trolling purposes why bother going thru all this time consuming process starting with how it makes God look bad to Yeshua being a liar, coward etc. Then try to make Paul the a fraud and real starter of the trinity movement. Then also try to lever out John and hebrews author as liars just because they contradict with your dishonest interpretation of the Gospel. At the end you really think its all made up anyway so why bother unless its a grudge against Christianity or just trolling?

my questions are genuine, and they are needed to get deeper into your reasoning and understanding of why you claim what you claim. what tends to happen is the deeper we go the worse and bad you look. that's not my doing, that you do yourself. I can not make those that speak truth look bad. I just am not that smart. the best way to read the bible is not to try and interpret what does not need to be interpreted. the jews and jesus new the messiah was never meant to be God. there is a reason for that, and that reason is written in the bible. as for Hebrews and paul you are simply lying to say that is my dishonest interpretation. because we can see in Psalm that they misquoted it. I go threw this because you make a mockery of God and the bible makes God a fool. have some balls and stand up to this book you worship more than God * +

manszar 4.03.15 - 11:24am

@ alvar89 - 3.03.15 - 05:28pm
But most atheists think the god you believe in does not exist and talk about a evolved universe without a god who made all things. Are those not worth the same title of liar also as they believe in something thats a lie in your worldview? Looks more that you were pulled out of faith in the God in the bible by atheists and now you are afraid of going against them with your self made god being very careful what you point out about your god as they can ruin it for you. Thing is you might have also been in a wrong church with the wrong interpretation never getting the change of meeting the true God in person yes.gif

when I see two galaxies half merged, that stars are being born daily. the skeleton and fossil record. to say we do not live in a world that evolves is to lie to myself. I see no need for a god to make all things. things get created by continuous processes, god did not create the keyboard im typing on, so to say god crated all things is another lie. afraid of going against atheists roflmao.gif ive been on prodigets longer than most on here, and I have had plenty of debates with atheists and many others. I don't come on here half as much as I used to and am not that interested in every little debate that goes on. you would not know this as you are fairly new, so ill have my chuckle and let that one go. as for the wrong church, you wish lol.gif * +

0gypsy0 4.03.15 - 12:43pm
* +

0gypsy0 4.03.15 - 12:45pm
. * +

fiftyshadesofgreat 5.03.15 - 12:02pm
You say they were created and then you say they coexisted in a timeless essence, which is not conceivable. Of course you refer to it as a problem. * +

fiftyshadesofgreat 5.03.15 - 12:06pm
So The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are all equally powerful Gods, having their respective functions. Who created the world? Is it Father, Son or the Holy Ghost? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index