! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bob vs the bible - Page 105/109

Subject: bob vs the bible
« <> »
manszar 3.03.15 - 02:55pm

@ alvar89 - 3.03.15 - 08:46am
So on what basis have you got the right to call those liar who do not agree with your belief? If some belief system is off the truth even then the ppl sincerely believe in a made up truth are not liars. Such judgement is arrogant.

it has nothing to do with you going against what I believe. its about you going against and either copying or making up lies about what it says in the book that you believe. believing in a made up truth is lying to yourself when it goes against what is written in the very book you claim to believe. * +

manszar 3.03.15 - 02:58pm

@ alvar89 - 3.03.15 - 01:19pm
If he had hard evidence against the so called lie it would change things. As he has his own made up god and belief system not shared by others it is doubtfull he is the only one having the absolute truth which can be used to determine a lie. Manipulating a certain religious text which he does not believe in to attack individuals is dishonest. Everyone should stick to there real worldview which they live out for basis of an argument. Never seen him going against atheism etc which should also contradict his worldview chin.gif

facepalm.gif the hard evidence is what is written in the book you claim to follow. but choose to manipulate text and completely disregard most in order to maintain the lie * +

manszar 3.03.15 - 03:07pm

@ alvar89 - 3.03.15 - 01:19pm
If he had hard evidence against the so called lie it would change things. As he has his own made up god and belief system not shared by others it is doubtfull he is the only one having the absolute truth which can be used to determine a lie. Manipulating a certain religious text which he does not believe in to attack individuals is dishonest. Everyone should stick to there real worldview which they live out for basis of an argument. Never seen him going against atheism etc which should also contradict his worldview chin.gif

I hate dishonesty, and most atheists I find are honest, Christians on the other hand I find are very dishonest. yes there are lots of beautiful Christians out there. genuine good people. but they don't come on here and spew their lies about God. and I don't go around there houses and tell them they are wrong. if you don't want to be questioned. stay away from public forums. * +

alvar89 3.03.15 - 04:59pm

@ manszar - 3.03.15 - 03:07pm
I hate dishonesty, and most atheists I find are honest, Christians on the other hand I find are very dishonest. yes there are lots of beautiful Christians out there. genuine good people. but they don't come on here and spew their lies about God. and I don't go around there houses and tell them they are wrong. if you don't want to be questioned. stay away from public forums.

You dont genuinely question ppl you disrespect them. Rather than just put forward your evidence against you try to cleverly make em look bad infront of others not to show them the right path. Thing is most of us know the bible can be interpreted many ways as there are many denominations and sects etc. You interpret the bible from your angle making it the only way to read it. Thing is if you think the whole book is made up and Yeshua never was then why bother forcing on your interpretation of someone who does not exist to you? If not for trolling purposes why bother going thru all this time consuming process starting with how it makes God look bad to Yeshua being a liar, coward etc. Then try to make Paul the a fraud and real starter of the trinity movement. Then also try to lever out John and hebrews author as liars just because they contradict with your dishonest interpretation of the Gospel. At the end you really think its all made up anyway so why bother unless its a grudge against Christianity or just trolling? * +

alvar89 3.03.15 - 05:08pm
A genuine question for you. Did the Jewish torah and psalms talk about Gods Son being the Messiah? * +

alvar89 3.03.15 - 05:28pm

@ manszar - 3.03.15 - 03:07pm
I hate dishonesty, and most atheists I find are honest, Christians on the other hand I find are very dishonest. yes there are lots of beautiful Christians out there. genuine good people. but they don't come on here and spew their lies about God. and I don't go around there houses and tell them they are wrong. if you don't want to be questioned. stay away from public forums.

But most atheists think the god you believe in does not exist and talk about a evolved universe without a god who made all things. Are those not worth the same title of liar also as they believe in something thats a lie in your worldview? Looks more that you were pulled out of faith in the God in the bible by atheists and now you are afraid of going against them with your self made god being very careful what you point out about your god as they can ruin it for you. Thing is you might have also been in a wrong church with the wrong interpretation never getting the change of meeting the true God in person yes.gif * +

0gypsy0 3.03.15 - 05:47pm
Lmao Alvar, you're such a coward . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-109
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark