! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 103/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
ufohunter 20.01.20 - 06:51am
Had a couple of books, gave the bulk away (to a Zulu Muslim convert).. kept a few. Looking for The Meanings of The Quran by Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall (gave my copy) and this one interest book explaining everything I need to know about Islam plus Q/A section..
Once I lol.gif met an old-ish Indian man somewhere and he tried to teach me to write Arabic alphabet and gave me a toothbrush made from wood from Saudi Arabia, what-you-call-it? Promised me Zamzam water but lost contact. Was many years ago.

Picked up a hand of Fatima necklace from Tunisia. As you can see I admire the culture lol
We Caucasians are quite the ignorant lot lol, thinking our knowledge and culture is absolute.
My good.gif advice learn, explore , experience!
* +

ufohunter 20.01.20 - 07:07am
At my current workplace we had this older lady who worked amongst us that we all call 'aunty'. She is of Cape Malay descent. That was under our previous owner where we had a Halaal licence. My but she was funny. Performed Salaah in the boss's room. She talked about interesting things. Told many a joke. Good times. dreamy.gif
Yes. The SA dynamics are a lil' different to, say, the US or UK. Understanding and acceptance, establishing a common ground, above all. * +

miaiad 20.01.20 - 08:56pm
reading.gif Learn, explore, experience!
Good Advice nod.gif * +

ufohunter 1.02.20 - 01:17am
What is with all the hate over Jewish people by those calling themselves Muslims? Do they not know that even the Quran acknowledges them as 'People of the Book'? Most of the prophets were Hebrews. * +

miaiad 2.02.20 - 08:32pm

@ ufohunter - 1.02.20 - 01:17am
What is with all the hate over Jewish people by those calling themselves Muslims? Do they not know that even the Quran acknowledges them as 'People of the Book'? Most of the prophets were Hebrews.

Simply, the reason is either or both
(a) ignorance.
(b) lack of wisdom.

Anyway, the above exist in communities of all religions: Muslims, Jews, Christians, and non-religious people as well.
Hence, what should we do?
We should stand in the positive side, spread the right message of religions, advise to do the good and abandon the bad, say our opinion without mocking, etc. * +

miaiad 18.02.20 - 11:54am
Salam all.... Less than 66 days to Ramadan daydream.gif * +

dlish 18.02.20 - 12:03pm
Ws... Yeeeeessssss!!!! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page