! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim/Islamic chat box. - Page 102/155

Subject: Muslim/Islamic chat box.
« <> »
miaiad 8.01.20 - 03:28am

@ crail - 8.01.20 - 12:43am
So what does that translate to in English?

I see it is already in simple English... If you mean in bit more details, I copied the following for you:

(O you who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance!) meaning, a true, firm repentance that erases the evil sins that preceded it and mend the shortcoming of the repenting person, encouraging and directing him to quit the evil that he used to do. Allah said,

(It may be that your Lord will expiate from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow) And when Allah says, it may be,'' it means He shall.

(the Day that Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believe with him) meaning, on the Day of Resurrection, Allah will not disgrace those who believed in the Prophet ,

(Their light will run forward before them and in their right hands.)

(They will say:Our Lord! Keep perfect our light for us and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things.'') Mujahid, Ad-Dahhak and Al-Hasan Al-Basri and other said, This is the statement that the believers will say on the Day of Resurrection, when they witness the light of the hypocrites being extinguished.'' Imam Ahmad recorded that a man from the tribe of Banu Kinanah said, I prayed behind the Messenger of Allah during the year of the Conquest (of Makkah), and heard him say,

(O Allah! Please, do not disgrace me on the Day of Resurrection.)'' * +

rainingkrypton 10.01.20 - 03:12pm
Why did 9/11 take place? * +

rainingkrypton 11.01.20 - 12:01am
Like what was the point of it?
Though the outcome, as we've all seen, was to drag NATO into the Middle East region. A protracted war costing millions.
Do these 'Muslims' have no love?
Acts of terrorism: London underground, Bali, Mumbai, Boston Marathon, synagogue attacks..
It's like they want to be hated.
Will they enter paradise? Their imams, etc believe they would. * +

miaiad 12.01.20 - 09:05pm

@ rainingkrypton - 10.01.20 - 03:12pm
Why did 9/11 take place?

Ask George Bush * +

miaiad 12.01.20 - 09:11pm

@ rainingkrypton - 11.01.20 - 12:01am
Like what was the point of it?
Though the outcome, as we've all seen, was to drag NATO into the Middle East region. A protracted war costing millions.
Do these 'Muslims' have no love?
Acts of terrorism: London underground, Bali, Mumbai, Boston Marathon, synagogue attacks..
It's like they want to be hated.
Will they enter paradise? Their imams, etc believe they would.

Yes USA wanted to invade middle east...
It is almost impossible and against logic that USA had no relation nor knowledge in advance about the attacks.
[link]9/11, the Big Lie:www.amazon.com.au/9-11-Big-Thierry-Meyssan/dp/2912362733[/link]
Anyway, I believe we should leave that behind, and focus on current situations for better future. * +

ufohunter 20.01.20 - 06:24am
Sami Yusuf, Maher Zain, Muslim Belal, Native Deen or Yusuf Islam? * +

ufohunter 20.01.20 - 06:26am
Or.. Lupe Fiasco??

My favourite is [link]The Prophet by Brother Abdullah feat. Mohammad Ikram Islamic Rap Nasheed 2011:https://youtu.be/lMJ9DN2TJo0[/link]

I first heard it back in 2011 before my trip to the Mid. East and was hooked. Then tried looking into Islam. Befriended a Shia Muslim from Tanzania on FB and come to appreciate that branch of Islam (looking at terrorism acts almost solely by Sunni Salafi/Wahabi branch. Would've gone deeper into Islam if not for outside influences: family, friends, mainstream culture.

That's my story.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-155
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum