! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Three Muslim students killed - Page 10/11

Subject: Three Muslim students killed
« <> »
5tranger 14.02.15 - 05:38pm

@ vampboy - 14.02.15 - 12:32pm
Ideological structured terrorism is what gets the highest spotlight, because not only is the motive behind that act of terrorism in the name of a particular ideology, but it is so wide spread and consistent that you can find such groups all over the world, in today's world, Islamic terrorism is one of the leading ideological terrorism. If cases involving murder for a non-ideological reason should be classified as terrorism, and receive as much spot light as say Al Qaeda, then shouldn't each and every single 'act of terrorism which involves murder, including street crimes, and whatnot as much as this case? You do realize how much spot light that is? This has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam. '

If they were targeted because they were Muslims, it is ideological terrorism, and its also wide spread around the world. Simply terrorism its surely is, but whether its ideological terrorism that is arguable. So I was right the first time. * +

al1ayyubi 14.02.15 - 07:29pm

@ vampboy - 14.02.15 - 03:05pm
Yes, but you clearly don't. Mock.gif

Why are you laughing ??? Are you sane ??? Don't you know manners of talking here ? * +

al1ayyubi 14.02.15 - 07:30pm

@ vampboy - 14.02.15 - 03:06pm
The reason why your Wahabi death cult should be stopped?

It should not be stopped . what do you mean by death cult ??? Life itself is a death cult . * +

al1ayyubi 14.02.15 - 07:32pm

@ vampboy - 14.02.15 - 03:06pm
The reason why your Wahabi death cult should be stopped?

Lashes are a must thing . Of no lashes , then there would be much crime . we can't tolerate crime . * +

vampboy 14.02.15 - 09:55pm

@ 5tranger - 14.02.15 - 05:38pm
If they were targeted because they were Muslims, it is ideological terrorism, and its also wide spread around the world. Simply terrorism its surely is, but whether its ideological terrorism that is arguable. So I was right the first time.

Is there any evidence or proof that they were targeted simply because they were Muslims, if you can present it, then you have me agreeing with you. * +

vampboy 14.02.15 - 10:04pm

@ al1ayyubi - 14.02.15 - 07:32pm
Lashes are a must thing . Of no lashes , then there would be much crime . we can't tolerate crime .

MashAllah, brother, you're absolute right, countries with the lowest crime rates in the world including Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland etc all have lashes as punishment, Allah forbid if there was no lashes, how much crime there would be! Mash Allah brother, another country,, Saudi Arabia has lashes, too and it's a great country, as a Pakistani I advise you to go live there. Your Muslim brothers will treat you so well. * +

vampboy 14.02.15 - 10:06pm

@ al1ayyubi - 14.02.15 - 07:30pm
It should not be stopped . what do you mean by death cult ??? Life itself is a death cult .

Yes, yes, brother, but brother, can you tell me what is meant by a death cult? I am ignorant and have no idea what I say. :) but you, may Allah's blessing be upon are you are such a wise man. :) Still a virgin and live with your parents, just like good boys should be. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index