! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The ten commandments - Page 1/2

Subject: The ten commandments
Replies: 9 Views: 2130
> »
eyelash2 7.12.13 - 03:05am
1. I am the LORD thy GOD. 2. Thou shalt have no other gods, no graven images or likenesses. 3. Dont take the Lords name in vain. 4. Remember the sabbath day 5. Honour thy father AND thy mother. 6. Thou shalt not kill 7. Thou shalt not commit adultery 8. Thou shalt not steal 9. Thou shalt not bear false witness 10. Thou shalt not covet. . . .i wonder how many christians can honestly say they have adhered to Gods commandments? :/ * +

xxlee 7.12.13 - 10:54am
Tea ten * +

xxlee 7.12.13 - 10:55am
Is number 2 a copyright law? * +

bobdylan 7.12.13 - 01:47pm
exedus 34:28I. Thou shalt worship no other god. II. Thou shalt make thee no molten gods. III. The feast of unleavened bread thou shalt keep. IV. Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest. V. Thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the years end. VI. Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord God. VII. Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven. VIII. * +

bobdylan 7.12.13 - 01:47pm
Neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover be left unto the morning. IX. The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring unto the house of the LORD thy God. X. Thou shalt not seethe a kid (ie, a young goat) in his mothers milk. * +

xxlee 7.12.13 - 09:36pm
Vll Though shall not offer the blood of my sacrifice with levean chin * +

sterces 8.12.13 - 12:35pm
It's okay. A prayer and an attendance on Sunday mass is all that it takes to be forgiven by OmfG. picknose.gif * +

teddig 8.12.13 - 05:31pm
The biggest bulls**t story ever told is Religion * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum